You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

chromecarz00

QUOTE (Dom @ Jun 7 2008, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 6 2008, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.... I hate chavs (I been to england...saw to many of em)...

what are "chavs?"

They are kids in England who hang around in groups and try to mess with people they think they can beat up. They can't fight by the way lol. Just google chavs or look on youtube or something

I cant stand the "wankstas" or this new "guido" fad that everyone is into all of a sudden. one more thing I cant stand people who slow down like 20mph below the speed limit on the highway because they saw a cop.

QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 7 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant stand the "wankstas" or this new "guido" fad that everyone is into all of a sudden. one more thing I cant stand people who slow down like 20mph below the speed limit on the highway because they saw a cop.

Allright. What the smeg is a wankstas or a guido?

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 7 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (indian_villager @ Jun 7 2008, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wanksta...Wanna be Gangsta. Any person trying to emulate the people in gangs such as MS-13, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings etc.

Guido...I think this video will explain it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sh7KfXw34

Never met a Guido though.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 7 2008, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is quite informative as well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDeWJqKx3Y0

"Douchebags running wild, committing douchebaggery... and probably date-rape..."

and if you're not down with the video explanations: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Guido

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Jun 6 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People who drive 10-20 miles over the speed limit and tailgate really grind my gears. I understand that the left lane is the passing lane, but no one should need to pass anyone if they're going a few miles over the speed limit. I don't like being forced into the lane with all the trucks going 10 miles under the speed limit (required by law) just because some douchebag thinks they're Speed ****ing Racer. I love how quick some are to throw out the "left lane is the passing lane" law when they're borderline felons at the speeds they drive.

*endrant*

Tailgating is the worst.

QUOTE (MeHT @ Jun 7 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe wankstas are something similar to wiggaz, no?

Bingo

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 7 2008, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol +10,000 to you for reminding me of Red Dwarf, it's been a long time since I've seen it.

The hilarity in todays fads is amazing. You know, white people can dress white, it's okay. I was reminded how much I dont like spending time at hookah bars (or really, any public space where youth gathers) yesterday when every imaginable stereotype for these idiots came in. You had the Abercrombie and Fitch pretty boys (popped collars and big rimmed glasses that look absolutely insane), the hardcore wangstas with fucking bandanas on their fucking heads, you had the long-haired new-age type who literally looked like they were having a seizure keeping their bangs out of their eyes, the type that had the cap on moved half sideways but had the logo of the hat in front making Diddy and 50 Cent proud I'm sure, and the jocks who sounded like their brains were made into a fine mash after many, many shots to the head and a total lack of any reading ability. And, as justice serves, they were most all winged by very beautiful women who, in my opinion, deserve to live with the consequences of dating these morons.

#1 - Dressing in normal jeans and a t-shirt is okay. Dressing with a collared shirt where the collar is down is okay, too. Accessories like normal sized sunglasses are absolutely okay (provided they are worn when the fucking sun is up!).

#2 - You arent black. Your white "homies" are not black either. Take the MS-13 bandana off and speak normal fucking English.

#3 - Cut your hair guys. Having short hair that doesnt run past your ears is cool enough. If you're having trouble keeping your hair out of your eyes it's time for a trip to the barber or hair stylist or whatever you go to.

#4 - Jocks, it's okay to pick up a book and expand your vocabulary. Oops sorry, umm, it - is - cool - to - make - your - words - bigger....huhhhh.

I cant stand all the white boys around my area who are so into the mac dre hype ahaha he was not cooll untill he died and now allll the kids love him ;him and his damm Thizzz Get the Fuck out of here with that shit. he was a good rapper and producer until he got played out.. I admit i was a fan of his Slapps but then listening to his music and seeing douche bags going dumb make me feel like afag so no more !!

And all the haters on Honda's (imports For the Win) Dont be mad cause ur pos domestic muscle car dosent make 100 Hp per liter. And wont get over 20 miles per gallon on a non hybrid ...Yeeeeeee Burn . Now go do ur home work and try to back up ur POS

Bulldog...Where I'm at in Houston false claimin like that will most definately get you jumped, maybe worse. Now if I go outside my area to say, Spring. All the white boys there love to act like they're crip and rep northside Houston and what bothers me is noone does anything about it.

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Jun 5 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just thought that it would be a good and funny idea to have a thread like this. People who drive 25 miles under the speed limit really grind my gears.
Anyone else? Go ahead and chime in.

Thread is too long for me to get allll caught up, but I'll respond to this one
"BILL: Yeah! And what about student drivers using my streets to learn? If you learn to play the drums you got to go to a studio! Go to a parking lot, for God's sake! Why are you jeopardizing my life? I can't get behind a student driver!
ROLLINS: I can't behind a driver who drives like a student driver! If you're going to drive an urban assault vehicle then get off the phone and keep your eyes on the road!"
William Shatner's albulm Has Been, song I Can't Get Behind That

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 8 2008, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And, as justice serves, they were most all winged by very beautiful women who, in my opinion, deserve to live with the consequences of dating these morons.

I agree for the most part Bulldog... Apart from that. That's someone's daughter and kids make stupid mistakes. And you can't make all there decision's for them. Trust me. I've tried. It don't work.

Edited by Johnny_D

QUOTE (Saechao_07 @ Jun 8 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant stand all the white boys around my area who are so into the mac dre hype ahaha he was not cooll untill he died and now allll the kids love him ;him and his damm Thizzz Get the Fuck out of here with that shit. he was a good rapper and producer until he got played out.. I admit i was a fan of his Slapps but then listening to his music and seeing douche bags going dumb make me feel like afag so no more !!

And all the haters on Honda's (imports For the Win) Dont be mad cause ur pos domestic muscle car dosent make 100 Hp per liter. And wont get over 20 miles per gallon on a non hybrid ...Yeeeeeee Burn . Now go do ur home work and try to back up ur POS

If you like the music listen to it. I'm not thug, don't try to be. But I can hang with my black and thug friends just like I hang with my stereotypical white friends.

But if I feel like driving around with my stereo blasting some rap, rock, etc who gives a shit. I listen to what I like, let them look like idiots trying to imitate a lifestyle they obviously aren't a part of.

Lol who Doesn't hate on Honda's. You go ahead and buy all the hondas you want, then modify the muffler to sound like it actually has some power in it's little 2.4 liter engine.
Then when it breaks like any toy that you push past it's ability you can pay out of the ass to get it fixed.

Oh damn, did I forget about your post production air scoop and body kit from china? My bad.

Aside from that I'm with Johnny on this one, if you gotta drive something to make your pants feel tighter be my guest, I use my car for driving, I use the bed room for the rest wink.gif

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 8 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Saechao_07 @ Jun 8 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you like the music listen to it. I'm not thug, don't try to be. But I can hang with my black and thug friends just like I hang with my stereotypical white friends.

But if I feel like driving around with my stereo blasting some rap, rock, etc who gives a shit. I listen to what I like, let them look like idiots trying to imitate a lifestyle they obviously aren't a part of.

Lol who Doesn't hate on Honda's. You go ahead and buy all the hondas you want, then modify the muffler to sound like it actually has some power in it's little 2.4 liter engine.
Then when it breaks like any toy that you push past it's ability you can pay out of the ass to get it fixed.

Oh damn, did I forget about your post production air scoop and body kit from china? My bad.

Aside from that I'm with Johnny on this one, if you gotta drive something to make your pants feel tighter be my guest, I use my car for driving, I use the bed room for the rest wink.gif

Quoted for the Truth. I edited my post as It might have been a tad harsh

I don't agree to much with the honda hating lol. If you like a car you like a car.. I'm gonna be broke going back to Houston so for my first car I'm probably gonna buy a used honda from my dad.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 8 2008, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And, as justice serves, they were most all winged by very beautiful women who, in my opinion, deserve to live with the consequences of dating these morons.

I agree for the most part Bulldog... Apart from that. That's someone's daughter and kids make stupid mistakes. And you can't make all there decision's for them. Trust me. I've tried. It don't work.

I'm just saying, in that sense, there is no justice in this world. Someone's daughter yes. If they were irresponsible enough to raise her wanting something with one of these douchebags, they didnt do their job. That's it in a nutshell in this country. Parents arent doing their jobs and it's costing responsible society. Those daughters deserve whatever hardship they get and their parents deserve whatever stigma that gets attached to them by proxy. I dont want to make their decisions for them. I have also tried with little success. So I'm only dating the elites. Mentally stable women who have an education, good career and a non-MTV/reality TV/popular culture-polluted mind.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 8 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just saying, in that sense, there is no justice in this world. Someone's daughter yes. If they were irresponsible enough to raise her wanting something with one of these douchebags, they didnt do their job. That's it in a nutshell in this country. Parents arent doing their jobs and it's costing responsible society. Those daughters deserve whatever hardship they get and their parents deserve whatever stigma that gets attached to them by proxy. I dont want to make their decisions for them. I have also tried with little success. So I'm only dating the elites. Mentally stable women who have an education, good career and a non-MTV/reality TV/popular culture-polluted mind.

Like I said..parents are afraid to whip their children... Morals today are taught in magazines and on MTV. The younger generation will hold the door open for a hot woman only in hopes of getting laid. Gone are the days that people help the older generation across the street. Holding doors open out of courtesy. Genuine politeness is going down the drain while we are being filled with Political Correctness that is faked most of the time.

QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 8 2008, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like I said..parents are afraid to whip their children... Morals today are taught in magazines and on MTV. The younger generation will hold the door open for a hot woman only in hopes of getting laid. Gone are the days that people help the older generation across the street. Holding doors open out of courtesy. Genuine politeness is going down the drain while we are being filled with Political Correctness that is faked most of the time.

Not this parent.

But I'll tell you something. Once they reach a certain age all you can do is really hope they stay on teh straight and narrow. You do your best and hope. However bulldog is right i believe. The Majority of parents don't give a fuck anyways. Which makes it very difficult for us that do.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 8 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 8 2008, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not this parent.

But I'll tell you something. Once they reach a certain age all you can do is really hope they stay on teh straight and narrow. You do your best and hope. However bulldog is right i believe. The Majority of parents don't give a fuck anyways. Which makes it very difficult for us that do.

That's exactly my mothers philosophy. When they're young, whip them, teach the right from wrong, be a parent. Then when they get to around 14 or 15 let them make their own decisions and be sure you did right as a parent. I'm gonna be 19 on the 25th and I must say compared to most of the kids today I'm well behaved. I can sit at dinner with my mom and stepdad and their friends and not be a nuisance but at the same time I can go to the club and be responsible. Had she just disallowed me from doing everything I would probably be like most teens, rebel, get in trouble, and not tell her anything I do.
When I first tried hookah there was a party at my friends house. I went to my mom and talked to her about it. She told me she didn't agree with it. She gave me reasons as to why I shouldn't and let me make my decision. Edited by Johnny_D

QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 8 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't agree to much with the honda hating lol. If you like a car you like a car.. I'm gonna be broke going back to Houston so for my first car I'm probably gonna buy a used honda from my dad.

Lol well that's different man, if you're going to buy a car b/c you need a car then do it. I was just commenting on his whole attitude on it. I could just see him trying to imitate "The Fast and Furious" thinking he's all cool lol.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 8 2008, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aight first off I WILL agree that most parents aren't doing their jobs, they try to be friends with their kids rather than their parents.

Unfortunately, parents can't do everything and I'm sure they feel like crap when they see their daughter/son doing something they know they'll regret. And I'm sure the parents will wonder what they did wrong.

BUT on the other hand it's Not the parents fault who their children choose to date. No matter how much a douchbag someone may appear there are redeeming qualities about them which naturally attract someone.

Which is the same reason a girl will stay with an abusive (physically, emotionally, verbally) boyfriend. Yes the abuse sucks, but because of natural desires and tendancies she allows the "good qualities" that we biologically look for to over come the "bad qualities". Edited by liquidglass

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 8 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 8 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol well that's different man, if you're going to buy a car b/c you need a car then do it. I was just commenting on his whole attitude on it. I could just see him trying to imitate "The Fast and Furious" thinking he's all cool lol.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 8 2008, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Aight first off I WILL agree that most parents aren't doing their jobs, they try to be friends with their kids rather than their parents.

Unfortunately, parents can't do everything and I'm sure they feel like crap when they see their daughter/son doing something they know they'll regret. And I'm sure the parents will wonder what they did wrong.

BUT on the other hand it's Not the parents fault who their children choose to date. No matter how much a douchbag someone may appear there are redeeming qualities about them which naturally attract someone.

Which is the same reason a girl will stay with an abusive (physically, emotionally, verbally) boyfriend. Yes the abuse sucks, but because of natural desires and tendancies she allows the "good qualities" that we biologically look for to over come the "bad qualities".

It is most definately possible to be a friend and a parent at the same time. After a certain age you can't restrict your kids from anything. You tell them not to go to a party...they sneak and they go anyways without you knowing. In the end the most a parent can do after say...the age of 15 or 16 is give their kids advice. A teenager is more likely to listen to reason than just a flat out no.

QUOTE (.cOLt.45. @ Jun 8 2008, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is most definately possible to be a friend and a parent at the same time. After a certain age you can't restrict your kids from anything. You tell them not to go to a party...they sneak and they go anyways without you knowing. In the end the most a parent can do after say...the age of 15 or 16 is give their kids advice. A teenager is more likely to listen to reason than just a flat out no.

I agree, but there's also a limit, friends won't give you curfews or ground you when you're younger, or take away the car, etc etc.

Being a Friend is different from being a parent. There's a line you just can't cross.

It depends on the kid about how they'll respond to a "no" many children won't rebel as much as you think, as long as their parents have always been firm and fair with them. Being firm doesn't work by itself.

There are always things to pull out from under kids to make them listen, so a lot of it depends on your parenting style.

But no matter what kids will always do what they want, you just have to have their respect so they listen to you. As a parent and a buddy sometimes.