You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

chromecarz00

screw you overstock.com! wtf is with the policy only certain items can be shipped to apo adresses? All i wanted was a necklace for my gf and a book! is it that hard to fucking ship those to an apo adress? Its just like shipping to any post office! UGH FUCK YOU!

[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='08 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265695088' post='450520']
screw you overstock.com! wtf is with the policy only certain items can be shipped to apo adresses? All i wanted was a necklace for my gf and a book! is it that hard to fucking ship those to an apo adress? Its just like shipping to any post office! UGH FUCK YOU!
[/quote]

My wife bought a lot of stuff from there... 7 things on seperate occassions... 1... I repeat [size="3"][b][color="#ff0000"]1[/color][/b][/size] ... wasn't a complete and total F@()*@# UP that didn't end up costing us more money. Sent the completely wrong thing, sent wrong color, never received, delivered to someone in Minnesota (I live in Texas...WTF), I mean this company stays in business ... how?!?!?!?!?!

[quote name='Stuie' date='09 February 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1265738474' post='450562']
[quote name='Amn_sinclair' date='08 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265695088' post='450520']
[/quote]

My wife bought a lot of stuff from there... 7 things on seperate occassions... 1... I repeat [size="3"][b][color="#ff0000"]1[/color][/b][/size] ... wasn't a complete and total F@()*@# UP that didn't end up costing us more money. Sent the completely wrong thing, sent wrong color, never received, delivered to someone in Minnesota (I live in Texas...WTF), I mean this company stays in business ... how?!?!?!?!?!
[/quote]

lets start a riot!

[quote name='delSol_si' date='10 February 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1265829023' post='450781']
fuck women, and im not talking in the sexual way.
[/quote]

:idhitit3:.... awwww :sad44:

[quote name='Stuie' date='10 February 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1265833217' post='450794']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='10 February 2010 - 01:10 PM' timestamp='1265829023' post='450781']
fuck women, and im not talking in the sexual way.
[/quote]

:idhitit3:.... awwww :sad44:
[/quote]

i am really getting frustrated with women, actually, im getting frustrated with almost everyone lately...i think ill go asexual.

I hate people that turn in intelligent discussion of ideas into a "Fuck you, im right, you're wrong argument", especially when they joined in on this discussion many hours after it started.

Getting sideswiped by a driver going home from a Super Bowl party. The good news is she has good insurance, my car is being repaired and I have a rental car on them. A freaking' Hyundai Sonata which I hate. Want my Mustang fixed FAST!

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' date='12 February 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1266003763' post='451163']
Getting sideswiped by a driver going home from a Super Bowl party. The good news is she has good insurance, my car is being repaired and I have a rental car on them. A freaking' Hyundai Sonata which I hate. Want my Mustang fixed FAST!

'Rani
[/quote]

Hope you get your Stang fixed! Totaled mine out a few years back... I miss it.

[quote name='wayfarinstranger' date='10 February 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1265828152' post='450779']
Man I hate it when people talk my ear off while I'm making a point to intently listen and I try to say something in response just so they don't dominate the converstation and I can tell they're tuning out...I'm glad I'm here for your benefit, chief....

[/quote]

That has been annoying me lately too. Seems like I'm just a vent for people. Tired of it.

[quote name='Rani' date='12 February 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1266003763' post='451163']

'Rani
[/quote]

Well it might suck but at least you have a car while it's being fixed! Few years back a lady re-ended me. She had good insurance and I got a 2008 sebring for 2 months!

Owing federal income tax when they all ready take out a shitload of money from my pay checks.

Another thing that "grinds my gears" is parents who let their children run wild and act like little animals in the store, and parents who let their children whine and talk crap to them because the parent didn't let the kid have whatever it was they wanted. CONTROL YOUR KIDS PEOPLE!!!

[quote name='thatonethere' date='15 February 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1266231030' post='451531']
Another thing that "grinds my gears" is parents who let their children run wild and act like little animals in the store, and parents who let their children whine and talk crap to them because the parent didn't let the kid have whatever it was they wanted. CONTROL YOUR KIDS PEOPLE!!!
[/quote]

When they're running up and down the aisles..........

Stick your foot out!

'Rani - does not love children as a generic species.

[quote name='Rani' date='15 February 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1266260022' post='451616']
[quote name='thatonethere' date='15 February 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1266231030' post='451531']
[/quote]

When they're running up and down the aisles..........

Stick your foot out!

[/quote]

Thats a good idea Rani! I also hate those kid leashes. We had those when I was a kid, it was a called a spanking and it made me listen real quick! Edited by delSol_si

[quote name='ryno' date='15 February 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1266264753' post='451629']
[quote name='Rani' date='15 February 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1266260022' post='451616']
[/quote]

[b]When they're running up and down the aisles..........

Stick your foot out![/b]

[/quote]

Thats a good idea Rani! I also hate those kid leashes. We had those when I was a kid, it was a called a [b]spanking[/b] and it made me listen real quick!
[/quote]

+10000000!!!

When I was little, my sisters and I went out shopping with my mom. Once we got to the store, I saw a kid strapped in a shopping cart acting like an idiot. His grandma didn't take kind to it so she pulled out a green stick and started to beat his ass right there in the store. My mother said, "You see that, That is what you'll get if you act up in the store."

We were so well behaved in public that we could have been nominated for an award. Edited by delSol_si

[quote name='thatonethere' date='16 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1266312519' post='451731']
[quote name='ryno' date='15 February 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1266264753' post='451629']
[/quote]

[b]When they're running up and down the aisles..........

Stick your foot out![/b]

[/quote]

Thats a good idea Rani! I also hate those kid leashes. We had those when I was a kid, it was a called a [b]spanking[/b] and it made me listen real quick!
[/quote]

+10000000!!!

When I was little, my sisters and I went out shopping with my mom. Once we got to the store, I saw a kid strapped in a shopping cart acting like an idiot. His grandma didn't take kind to it so she pulled out a green stick and started to beat his ass right there in the store. My mother said, "You see that, That is what you'll get if you act up in the store."

We were so well behaved in public that we could have been nominated for an award.
[/quote]

I had a girlfriend years ago with a little girl so bad even she called her the "demon child". We were out shopping at a mall one day and the little brat was over a dress rack kicking a patron! For the hell of it. There's a reason the kid was bad, my friend didn't even notice. I went over, grabbed a handful of the front of her shirt, pulled her up to my face while I bent down and said...... "I'm not your mother. I will beat you."

Problem solved.

I love individual children as the people they are, but not as a species. And I have zero tolerance for bad behavior. Ive also been known to grab a handful of shirt of a kid as they shot past me in a parking lot running out of control and asking "where the hell do you think you're going?" If you can't discipline your kids, I will while they're in my presence. If you don't like it, don't bring them around me.

'Rani

[quote name='delSol_si' date='16 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1266336341' post='451750']
remember guys, we don't promote violence on the forums. backhanding is unacceptable.
[/quote]

In my experience you almost never have to actually spank a child. You just have to be willing to and make certain they know it.

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' date='16 February 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1266336559' post='451753']
[quote name='delSol_si' date='16 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1266336341' post='451750']
remember guys, we don't promote violence on the forums. backhanding is unacceptable.
[/quote]

In my experience you almost never have to actually spank a child. You just have to be willing to and make certain they know it.

'Rani
[/quote]

Agreed. I actually hate seeing parents spank their children. Spanking is a socially "acceptable" form of physical punishment in society though, backhanding is not.

Personally, i think if you are a good enough parent, like you said, you should never have to spank your child. I take that back, you should probably spank them ONCE, never again though. Once should be sufficient. there are plenty of other forms of punishment that are much better. As a child, I was spanked ONCE, and that was it...never again. And when I grew up, old enough to comprehend better, my parents sat me down and explained that they did it one time as an experiment and felt terrible about it, and from then on decided it was never going to happen again...ever. And I think I turned out alright. I am finishing up an accounting degree and finance minor, I have a strong faith, I have a clean record, a strong conscience...I'd say thats not half bad. Its all in how a kid is raised.

That is one reason I am sooo picky when it comes to women and one reason why I haven't dated anyone in the past 4-5 years...none of the ones that have been interested live up to my standards. I know I want at least one kid, so I always ask myself "is this someone I could spend the rest of my life with?" "is this persons moral standing similar to mine?" "could I see myself sufficiently raising a child with this person?" and if the answer to any of those questions is "no," I move on. Unfortunately, there are very few women out there who fit those criteria.

[quote name='delSol_si' date='16 February 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1266336341' post='451750']
[/quote]

I didn't want to start anything bad, and looking back, I don't know why i put backhand, when it should've been spanking