Guess Hookah

Nikon1323

ok i went to guess hookah a while back with some friends...was a pretty good time i guess..
Flavors: had a huge list of flavors all brands, tangiers, fantasia, layalinas, AF, pharos
Service: the guy that runs the place is pretty cool and very insightful, service wise they just brought the hookah out and after and hour came and asked if we wanted to continue
Smoke: there was 4 of us and we smoked out of 2 Rotator hookahs...we smoked AF Lemon, and some other strawberry....and pharos triple apple... The triple apple was good, packed with flavor and extremly smooth...the lemon and strawberry had good flavor but it was harsh alot....
Drinks: Basic stuff, water, gatorade, i think sobe, pop, normal stuff
Price: check the website but wasnt that bad...its cheap to get the bowl refilled so

Dislikes: not alot of ventalation in the place..i know most hookah bars dont but you can get a headach after a while from no fresh air..... no ice in the base, they dont heat manage at all they just set the coals (natural coals dont know what kind), these 2 things could of been why the one flavor was harsh, also dont give you coals to do the heat management, ALSO what i hated, hated the most was that if you have more than 3 people you have to smoke 2 hookahs....WTF we had 4 and they said we had to smoke 2 hookahs...otherwise we would of all stayed for more than one sesh.

Likes: great selection of stuff to buy inside and alot of flavors to chose from to smoke, the hookahs were pretty good but like i said no ice in the base...the atmosphere is really nice..have alot of wrap around couches and nice lounge chairs, the music was pretty chilled cant remember the band though...

Overall: I give it a 7/10 expeirence...alot of shisha and hookahs to pick out to buy and alot of extras such as good selection of hoses and misc....but the harshness on the one hookah kind of brought the place down...was amazing flavor just was harsh almost everytime

• 1 year later...