Hookah Forum Schwag.

I really like american apparel, but I'm down for anything. If we're doing fitted I'd go large, normal i'd go medium. I'm down with anything $20 or less....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm currently getting quotes on the designs with different materials. So far the Beefy T material is more expensive than the Gildan and the AA shirt is more expensive than the beefy T. Trying to get the least expensive possible design guys. We'll see what I can do.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 25 2008, 03:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm currently getting quotes on the designs with different materials. So far the Beefy T material is more expensive than the Gildan and the AA shirt is more expensive than the beefy T. Trying to get the least expensive possible design guys. We'll see what I can do.

I'd recommend setting something like zazzle up. It's quality stuff and allows anyone to customize the products by moving or resizing logos or adding their own text.

• 1 month later...
Unless all are willing to kick in for an initial investment, this isnt going to happen. I dont think the demand is there or is strong enough. We're dealing with finicky customers, including myself in that group. It has to be good and useful for there to be a higher demand level. I dont know if the shirts will turn out well or not. It's a tough thing when you have a mandatory minimum order you have to fill in most shirt manufacturers. The more quality the t-shirt, the more initial investment is required. I dont have the money to finance it myself unless I know FOR SURE they will all sell.

I'm down to take a crack at it, help keep my skills fresh anyway smile.gif I've done shirts before so as soon as ive got some free time (and scanner access) I'll post something....

• 1 year later...
QUOTE (liquidglass @ Nov 29 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just thinking about this thread, figured I'd find it, and bring it back for all the new members. Plus It's still not a bad idea wink.gif

Oh and Just because I can wink.gif

i love this idea to be honest and i would love to have some hookah forum shirts and stuff lol