Hookah Forum Schwag.

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jun 5 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see a shirt with a hookah silhouette on the side, under the arm along the ribs. And on the back just stating hookahforum, like the back of liquids concept.

Also, if shirts, etc. are made, I think, they should be printed on American Apparel shirts, hoodies, etc.
American Apparel FTW!

american apparel sizing sucks (the quality is very nice however). if you have broad shoulders the shirts are terrible. the mediums are my size in terms of height but i have to wear large because my shoulders make the medium stretch like crazy. and large is like a freakin dress.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Scoop @ Jun 5 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see a shirt with a hookah silhouette on the side, under the arm along the ribs. And on the back just stating hookahforum, like the back of liquids concept.

Also, if shirts, etc. are made, I think, they should be printed on American Apparel shirts, hoodies, etc.
American Apparel FTW!

american apparel sizing sucks (the quality is very nice however). if you have broad shoulders the shirts are terrible. the mediums are my size in terms of height but i have to wear large because my shoulders make the medium stretch like crazy. and large is like a freakin dress.

Maybe workout the chest more? j/k
They do have some weird sizing, but are so comfy and homemade...

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jun 5 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Scoop @ Jun 5 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

American Apparel FTW!

Maybe workout the chest more? j/k
They do have some weird sizing, but are so comfy and homemade...

That just puts more stress on the shoulder fabric lol

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Scoop @ Jun 5 2008, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

American Apparel FTW!

Yep I have the same problem.

QUOTE (Spotless @ Jun 24 2008, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are we still looking for ideas?? i just found the thread and i'd love to fire up PS and take a crack at it hi.gif

Same Question!! I forgot about this thread. I really wish my hard drive was fixed now!! I NEED CS3!! Its been 2 weeks, Ive got a problem. Ne...ed...to.............................................edit. [Dead]

QUOTE (Exile @ Jun 2 2008, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 2 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to edit it a bit, as long as I get partial credit for the idea, its no problem.

I think this design would be alot easier to print.

FRONT

BACK

You could custom print your username on the back? ohmy.gif

how did i miss this thread??!

also, i would rock this shirt hard.

Any of you guys been on www.cafepress.com ? You can make an account there, and then upload as many images as you want and can put them on shirts, 3/4 jersey tees, hooded sweatshirts and alot others. The cost is nothing to you. They have a set price on there that they make off of the items sold, then you can up it some to make money.

There are so many different people here though. You guys want broad-shouldered t-shirts or more sloped shoulder? Fitted or loose? What brand? American Apparel? Ringer t-shirt for the skater crowd? Hanes brand? Details please. I would like a one for all type thing, different sizes of course, but one style. This will cut down on the cost per unit.

Im down for loose fit.
As for the brand.. not the cheapest one.. but not the most expensive..

Just a regular T-Shirt I guess.. That would probably please the majority.

Fitted will certainly be more expensive than anything else. So loose fit would win if you guys want a relatively inexpensive t-shirt.

Some places have a 12 shirt minimum for printed T-shirts. Some dont. I got a place near me that does shirt printing. I'll talk to them and see what they can do for us. Easier to do without the shipping cost, because that would most certainly be passed on to the buyer.

QUOTE (sensae @ Jun 3 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, here's my design.

The image on the front was done as a vector and can be scaled to any size - The back was done a bit sloppily and I personally want to change the font. I don't have access to Photoshop right now, which would result in a better product. I did the picture in Inkscape and the mockup in GIMP. I'll get a new one up soon with nicer fonts on the back.

I'm also going to inquire as to the price of this one. I can do them in digital and there is no minimum as opposed to the navy blue design that has a 12 print minimum.

*quick note* bulldog: my vote is for fitted tee, BUT i understand cost wise for a loose tee. broad shoulders are good but sloped usually gives a better "fitting" look" rather than a bag. Just my opinion though.

I don't want to repost my own artwork at the risk of seeming egotistical but would anyone be interested in purchasing my work? (I have more non-hookah related but that's another story) And if so what medium? I can get it set up and running.

I was talking to some friends of mine about getting my stuff produced, but in the mean time I had forgotten about Cafe Press. (Thanks Ryno)

I know my tshirt idea was pretty shitty, but it was a 2 minute production and I'll get a few more ideas flowing soon. BUT the other designs that would look kick ass as stickers, mugs, or other things.

The mediums I'm looking at right now are:
Stickers
Posters
Mugs
Buttons
Magnets

So give me your opinion!

If you wanna put forth the design again, I'll happily inquire into the cost of production. On a lighter colored shirt, the digital designs would cost far less, because digital doesnt come through well on dark colors, or so I've heard. Anything to get the forum out to the masses is a good thing. I like the magnet idea more than the bumper sticker idea because they are easy to remove from your car without pulling up paint. Just my opinion though.

Alright guys well I set up a few preliminary things, So see what you think, price and design wise. Tell me if you would buy them, or heck, just buy them lol.

So far I've just put up a magnet, a sticker, and a mousepad.

However, if you'd like to see any of the other designs (one page back) on something (mousepad, sticker, magnet, shirt, hat, clock, throw pillow, mug, etc) just let me know

I'm in the process of making the image for a poster.

My hookah stuff

This may not help out tons BUT retailmenot has some coupons for cafepress that might help some people out when buying stuff from me and others.

Coupons