• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Jun 3 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude... scoops idea looks phenomenal.

it would be +10 to all these designs tho if it was written in arabic.

foreign points ftw!

i have good arabic fonts, i just figured this one would be cool for the people who didn't want to wear arabic style lettering on the front. either way ill work on it when i get back home today and talk to exile. it looks like hes way better with ps, im just ideas, cant get them on paper =/

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 3 2008, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Exile @ Jun 2 2008, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jun 2 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to edit it a bit, as long as I get partial credit for the idea, its no problem.

I think this design would be alot easier to print.

FRONT

BACK

You could custom print your username on the back? ohmy.gif

I like that just the way it is. Dude, I think we have a winner! Thanks. Exile pwns. pirate.png

Premium members should get the ability to get their alias/name on it!

id buy one so fast....

QUOTE (Cybersist @ Jun 3 2008, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Premium members should get the ability to get their alias/name on it!

id buy one so fast....

Oh hell yea! I'd buy one in an instant! Maybe two...

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jun 3 2008, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh..i like that one....may have to get your permission to use it myself if the HF owners don't. I'd be happy to cut you in for a %.

A generous offer I won't refuse. Whatever you think is fair.

Here's a sticker I cooked up. Might make a good HF logo. *hint hint* tongue.gif
Lets hear CnC?

I was thinking it would make a good shirt too. Thoughts on that?

QUOTE (Exile @ Jun 4 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a sticker I cooked up. Might make a good HF logo. *hint hint* tongue.gif
Lets hear CnC?

I was thinking it would make a good shirt too. Thoughts on that?

thats smexy...makes me think of the tat I want

Well, here's my design.

The image on the front was done as a vector and can be scaled to any size - The back was done a bit sloppily and I personally want to change the font. I don't have access to Photoshop right now, which would result in a better product. I did the picture in Inkscape and the mockup in GIMP. I'll get a new one up soon with nicer fonts on the back. Edited by sensae

Well while I was smoking some Blue Mist tonight I cooked up a few ideas all centralizing around a main idea. I'm not "awesome" at photoshop so I'm sure some of you guys can do better. Plus the need some smoothing out on the hookah part. Just tell me what you think, tips are welcome!

They can work as stickers, bumper stickers, shirts (maybe), bags, cards, or the HookahForum Logo wink.gif

My main idea was pretty simple, you can see it here:
Original Idea

Then I made it a little bit better added some starts/clouds stuff:
modded idea

I actually posted those here but I couldn't sleep so I took them a step or two further which I think is an improvement. I don't want to post the 5 or 6 small variations I have so I'll post two ideas. Let me know what you think. Feedback is welcomed!

^ the black "base" under the heart, should I keep it or get rid of it like I've done in the next one?

Hope you like them and hope this idea is original, as far as I know no one has done it.

Edited by liquidglass

QUOTE (SafeSearchOff @ Jun 4 2008, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow liquid i really like that. gotta figure a way for it to work a Tee tho

Thanks man, I did those while I was smoking last night. But I figured they wouldn't work on a Tshirt, I've got an idea or two I just need to put it together wink.gif

Speaking of which. Exile, where did you get the virtual "model" for the tshirts? or did you draw him?

QUOTE (Endlesssummer63 @ Jun 4 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sweet! i like that one!

Thanks (hopefully you're talking about mine lol)

Here are two new ideas for those who don't like all black. They have some flowers so they might look a little girly, but girls smoke too wink.gif

I'm bored, what can I say?

Varations on this design can be found Here, Here, Here, and Here

Here's another design which has two more varations, after I finished the original I just keep cranking these out. Let me know if you like any of them or if you have suggestions.

variations: Here and here Edited by liquidglass

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 4 2008, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks man, I did those while I was smoking last night. But I figured they wouldn't work on a Tshirt, I've got an idea or two I just need to put it together wink.gif

Speaking of which. Exile, where did you get the virtual "model" for the tshirts? or did you draw him?

Google Image search. tongue.gif

I like your designs, but I think you should keep in consideration the production of such graphics. I stick to silhouettes and flat graphics mostly, since they are easier to screen print than elaborate designs (stickers can have a bit more detail obviously). Just a little friendly CnC.

QUOTE (Exile @ Jun 4 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 4 2008, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Google Image search. tongue.gif

I like your designs, but I think you should keep in consideration the production of such graphics. I stick to silhouettes and flat graphics mostly, since they are easier to screen print than elaborate designs (stickers can have a bit more detail obviously). Just a little friendly CnC.

lol actually I did the google search and found the exact ones you used, I should have thought before I posted.

I agree with you that it would be difficult to screen print my designs onto a tshirt. That's why in my original post it said "tshirts (maybe)" lol.
But thank you for the compliment I appreciate it. And thanks for the CnC, feedback can only help!

And I'm not by any means a graphic designer or anything so I won't always think of the small details like the Tshirt thing.

By the way I really liked the Hookah with wings/angel design, it was really good. (wish i had come up with it cool.gif ) Edited by liquidglass

Well I had an idea for tshirts so I finally drew something up, tell me what you think, probably not as good as some of the other peoples ideas, but I prefer my sticker ideas wink.gif

Front

back

Edited by liquidglass

QUOTE (sensae @ Jun 4 2008, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, here's my design.

The image on the front was done as a vector and can be scaled to any size - The back was done a bit sloppily and I personally want to change the font. I don't have access to Photoshop right now, which would result in a better product. I did the picture in Inkscape and the mockup in GIMP. I'll get a new one up soon with nicer fonts on the back.

awesome!!!!
i'd sport this shirt

I dont have ideas to donate - but I do want to say that I would rock a HF shirt.

with only 2 stipulatins:

1)its a black tee (not white)
2)no goofy 1 liner ("I'd hit it") Sorry - no offense to those who committed the idea - its just sounds like a shirt that belong in a head shop or a Spencers gifts.

QUOTE (pingywon @ Jun 5 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont have ideas to donate - but I do want to say that I would rock a HF shirt.

with only 2 stipulatins:

1)its a black tee (not white)
2)no goofy 1 liner ("I'd hit it") Sorry - no offense to those who committed the idea - its just sounds like a shirt that belong in a head shop or a Spencers gifts.

There are going to be choices of course. 1 size doesnt fit all.

I'd like to see a shirt with a hookah silhouette on the side, under the arm along the ribs. And on the back just stating hookahforum, like the back of liquids concept.

Also, if shirts, etc. are made, I think, they should be printed on American Apparel shirts, hoodies, etc.
American Apparel FTW! Edited by Jeff_T