• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ May 30 2008, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eiffel Tower, just because my girlfriend is obsessed with Paris and would go apeshit over it. Would be a great gift.

hello my friend the eiffel tower hookah is already out there it looks and smoke great you can get one on the web or you can view it with thehookahplace.com
it's an inhale brand
check it out i'am sure your girlfriend will love it

Being a music major, I'd love to see one shaped like an instrument. I'm having fun at work brainstroming which one may work the best now...perhaps a trumpet (have a mute-shaped bowl in the bell?) tongue.gif

QUOTE (JazzyPiano @ Aug 8 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being a music major, I'd love to see one shaped like an instrument. I'm having fun at work brainstroming which one may work the best now...perhaps a trumpet (have a mute-shaped bowl in the bell?) tongue.gif

I was already working on a hookah made from one of the higher pitched saxophones (what are they called again?) and work a bowl into the top near the mouthpiece. Have it mounted to a base so it stands up the way you normally hold it to play. How's that sound? Could also do a charlie brown piano real easy.

• 2 weeks later...
my dream hookah would probably a stripper using the bare stem of the pipe as a dance pole..... oooooh yeah...... and the base would be in the shape of either a beer mug or a pilsner, any would work.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (jfeldstein @ May 29 2008, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you could have a hookah shaped like anything,
What would it be?

I'm thinking of building custom hookahs, so I don't mean "Made out of a goldshlagger bottle," but more like "A Statue of Liberty, where Lady Liberty is holding a bowl instead of a torch."

I haven't quite figured out the details on that one, like, where do the hoses come out from? Under her dress?

I also want a Brain shaped hookah for when I hold meetings of my Brain Trust to discuss important shit, like tonight's TBell plans.
A Sears Tower, for when I travel. I can bring some Chicago with me.
A Box. Simple, the box opens and half is storage for hose, tongs, coals and nargila, and the other side is the hookah itself. Needs enough room for a water bottle in the storage place.

What would you guys like to see? If you're lucky, I'll make them as soon as I figure out how.

of course it would come out of her right arm, and the bowl would fit on the torch! haha. I made a hookah out of a clear glass manikin head

• 2 months later...
A pineapple... cubist style. Hard to explain :/ If you've seen the new facade of La Sagrada Familia and can imagine a pineapple rendition in this style, yeah, that's what I mean.

An hourglass. So you can literally watch time pass while smoking hookah smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
As a sax player I think a sax hookah would be sweet. I have an old useless King--when they were still using all brass in their saxes--with a bent body and terrible pads that could be sacrificed for the purpose. Have the bowl at the top of the sax where the neck piece comes in, and the hoses coming out the bell.

QUOTE (jfeldstein @ Jun 14 2008, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (VDDZ @ Jun 5 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think mine is out there, somewhere, waiting for me wub.gif It's like those fancy dessert trays, with a hookah in the middle with a couple over sized ash catchers so you can put baklava and stuff on it! Hookah.gif

that sounds like a hookah i can use as a cake tray, putting hookah and cake (my two favorites) together, which means that sounds awesome.

QUOTE (NIXmx @ Jun 14 2008, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a pirate ship hookah. You know it would be freaking awesome. "Puff, puff, ARRRRR"

...real wood on the outside. I would hella smoke from it and count my gold. Since I don't have gold, I'll count quarters.

Jais?? Pirates, hookah and booty!? That sounds awesome. One of the things I wanted to do was take a remote control model boat and turn that into a hookah. I think I'll be pirating it out as well.

the alfaker hookahs have big trays that could be used as such! only problem is finding one....

[attachment=2674:GetAttac...ent.aspx.jpeg]

Eiffel Tower, just because my girlfriend is obsessed with Paris and would go apeshit over it. Would be a great gift.

haha this is a new site apparently (the guy posted a link in some other thread) and i was just checking it out.. look what i stumbled upon:

http://www.hookahrepublic.com/Eiffel_p/efth19.htm

haha this is a new site apparently (the guy posted a link in some other thread) and i was just checking it out.. look what i stumbled upon:

http://www.hookahrepublic.com/Eiffel_p/efth19.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...