If You Could Have A Hookah Shaped Like Anything,

jfeldstein

If you could have a hookah shaped like anything,
What would it be?

I'm thinking of building custom hookahs, so I don't mean "Made out of a goldshlagger bottle," but more like "A Statue of Liberty, where Lady Liberty is holding a bowl instead of a torch."

I haven't quite figured out the details on that one, like, where do the hoses come out from? Under her dress?

I also want a Brain shaped hookah for when I hold meetings of my Brain Trust to discuss important shit, like tonight's TBell plans.
A Sears Tower, for when I travel. I can bring some Chicago with me.
A Box. Simple, the box opens and half is storage for hose, tongs, coals and nargila, and the other side is the hookah itself. Needs enough room for a water bottle in the storage place.

What would you guys like to see? If you're lucky, I'll make them as soon as I figure out how.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eiffel Tower, just because my girlfriend is obsessed with Paris and would go apeshit over it. Would be a great gift.

QUOTE (jfeldstein @ May 29 2008, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you could have a hookah shaped like anything,
What would it be?

I'm thinking of building custom hookahs, so I don't mean "Made out of a goldshlagger bottle," but more like "A Statue of Liberty, where Lady Liberty is holding a bowl instead of a torch."

I haven't quite figured out the details on that one, like, where do the hoses come out from? Under her dress?

I also want a Brain shaped hookah for when I hold meetings of my Brain Trust to discuss important shit, like tonight's TBell plans.
A Sears Tower, for when I travel. I can bring some Chicago with me.
A Box. Simple, the box opens and half is storage for hose, tongs, coals and nargila, and the other side is the hookah itself. Needs enough room for a water bottle in the storage place.

What would you guys like to see? If you're lucky, I'll make them as soon as I figure out how.

A sexy lady liberty would be awesome, and the hoses could come out of her nips. I guess it's not difficult to figure out what I think of all day. For real though, that'd be completely badass.

I can make all of the hookahs in this thread. If anyones interested.
On the other hand, I would have a hookah in the shape of me, and the hose coming out of...well....you know.
and it would be strictly for use by the ladies. Edited by chromecarz00

aha!!! On the lady liberty hookah... a few ideas!!!

First off, her crown is hollow, right?!
So... have the lady's head split neatly into two, push a brass pipe thru to the bottom of her figure.The crown then covers the lit bowl, and acts as a wind cover.

The water vase is box shaped, stored in the pedestal she stands on. (hollowed out).

the pipe then comes out from under an outlet located under the vase. I will post a pic to show you what i mean in a bit biggrin.gif

I think mine is out there, somewhere, waiting for me wub.gif It's like those fancy dessert trays, with a hookah in the middle with a couple over sized ash catchers so you can put baklava and stuff on it! Hookah.gif

QUOTE (dyzel @ Jun 5 2008, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this is the pic... I know it sucks... NO COMMENTS cool.gif thanks rolleyes.gif
[attachment=1554:hkf.bmp]

I was thinking of running the bowl down from where the torch would be, but I totally forgot she's on a pedistal. That makes that so much easier.

QUOTE (VDDZ @ Jun 5 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think mine is out there, somewhere, waiting for me wub.gif It's like those fancy dessert trays, with a hookah in the middle with a couple over sized ash catchers so you can put baklava and stuff on it! Hookah.gif

Hookah shouldbe right after a meal, after all. A dessert tray hookah sounds pretty cool.

No no no no no, that ain't shit. JK, cool idea.

I just had a vision of an AWESOME design idea. It's a pirate ship hookah. You know it would be freaking awesome. "Puff, puff, ARRRRR"

Haha, hell yeah. Can you tell I'm stoked about this idea. Pained brown, or even real wood on the outside. I would hella smoke from it and count my gold. Since I don't have gold, I'll count quarters.

I have been deciding on a design for my hookah I will build, and I think I have a winner.

My only only problem would be the part that the bowl attaches onto. I was thinking something like a threaded metal cone like my pumpkin. Thing is, I don't know where to find one. Where can I buy metal cones? I'll have to drill and tap it myself I guess.

QUOTE (VDDZ @ Jun 5 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that sounds like a hookah i can use as a cake tray, putting hookah and cake (my two favorites) together, which means that sounds awesome.

QUOTE (NIXmx @ Jun 14 2008, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a pirate ship hookah. You know it would be freaking awesome. "Puff, puff, ARRRRR"

...real wood on the outside. I would hella smoke from it and count my gold. Since I don't have gold, I'll count quarters.

Jais?? Pirates, hookah and booty!? That sounds awesome. One of the things I wanted to do was take a remote control model boat and turn that into a hookah. I think I'll be pirating it out as well.