As George Jefferson Said...

Exile

I'm not expecting to win any awards with this suggestion- but its something that popped into my head while browsing the forums.

I was noticing the general layout of the site, and I observed that the 'Hookah Forum Community' category is a bit misplaced for its purpose. Furthermore, not that its even necessary or important, but the forums within the H.F.C. forum might stand out more if 'Introductions' was on top.

Back to the heart of this suggestion, I propose moving the 'Hookah Forum Community' Category either under or over 'General Announcements'. Forums are built on order, so I don't think we can deny that forum engineering plays a major role in success. Everything in a good forum is based on ease of access. It makes more sense to me, what do you guys think? I think displaying the 'Introductions' sub-forum might actually encourage more members.

Just a thought. Hookah.gif Edited by Exile

I also prepose an idea. On another forum [motocross] when ever you post a topic it automaticlly subscribes you to it so when someone posts something new you can go check it and see what they said. I like that because then you dont have to find it after a while has gone by.

QUOTE (NUBBS @ May 28 2008, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also prepose an idea. On another forum [motocross] when ever you post a topic it automaticlly subscribes you to it so when someone posts something new you can go check it and see what they said. I like that because then you dont have to find it after a while has gone by.

to Exiles Idea..we'll look into it.

to nubbs: you can subscribe to an individiua; thread under "options" at the top of the screen when you are readign athread i believe.

QUOTE (mushrat @ May 28 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NUBBS @ May 28 2008, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

to Exiles Idea..we'll look into it.

to nubbs: you can subscribe to an individiua; thread under "options" at the top of the screen when you are readign athread i believe.

I am compelled to express grattitude.

QUOTE (NUBBS @ May 28 2008, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I like this feature too. If a topic dies and goes into the archive it automaticly removes it from the list so its a good way to keep track of topics that are active.