Best Soap For Smoke Bubbles?

ghosty

hey guys, the title says it all, i want the best brand of soap (or whatever you find to work best) for making hookah bubbles. i saw a video where the bubble actually hit the ground, and didnt pop on impact. i want to have some like that. any suggestions? thanks!

You could try those incredible bubble things. Some of them have some weird plastic base in them and they don't pop very easily, but they don't get very big. They also make some out of a rubber material and they never pop. You just have to let the air out of them. You'd have to blow all of the smoke through a straw, but it works the same. You can get those at a party supply store, or probably even Walmart.

Use those never popable bubbles. Thier a bitch to clean out of the bowl after though. And they leave a suspicious white residue also. You know what never mind don't those bubbles

• 2 years later...
Hahah my brother friend and i were smoking hookah the other night and he wanted to show his girlfriend the bubbles with smoke in them *hookah bubbles*

so he made a video while doing so... soo when its uploaded ill post here so you guys can see :)

Miracle Bubbles I think is the brand most people on the forum recommend. I've also seen it suggested to add some glycerin so they're stronger. I have some Miracle Bubbles that have been sitting around for awhile, I had to add a bit of glycerin and some dishsoap to kind of wake the stuff up, worked great after that.