Zensilk Takes The Rest Of His Life Off.

MechAnt's right, most of the people posting don't know what happened around the forums breakups and don't have any need to be getting in the middle of this. It's hardly an unprovoked attack on ya'll...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a new members opinion of the forum is usually the most accurate. They aren't tainted by forum e-pride yet, they can observe situations without bias, and they can contribute to the solution just like anyone else. Everyone deserves respect. Having an extra pip shouldn't make one man's opinion worth more than another.

QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 24 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But they lack the knowledge of the forum's history and previous tribulations.

Ah, but that doesn't necessarily mean they lack the wisdom to understand and assist. smile.gif

I don't see why, if you're on two forums (or more), you feel the need to compare the two anyway. I picked this forum for a few reasons, it was the first result on google when I searched for "Hookah Forum" (big surprise, huh?), and after seeing some review video from some prominent girl on some other forum that just bothered the crap out of me for some reason, I just thought "I think I'll pick the forum where nobody seems obnoxious."

QUOTE (GiantSquid @ May 24 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"I think I'll pick the forum where nobody seems obnoxious."

Thats exactly what went thru my head when I decided to join. This forum has a good first impression, lets not cock it up with bullshit mates.

QUOTE (Exile @ May 24 2008, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 24 2008, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let this die. The majority of posters posting on this topic are relatively new around the Forum and are just talking outta their asses.

Keep up the good work Mod Squad. The noobs hear something from a long time ago and they question it like crazy.

Thats a pretty reckless unprovoked attack at new users. A member is a member, this isn't Runescape- I don't think its wise to run around calling each other noobs if you expect forum growth. I'm not trying to instigate an e-battle, but I call it like I see it.

Respectfully, Exile Hookah.gif

I'm with you, Ex, this post didn't exactly give me a case of the warm fuzzies. I figure if it's publicly posted for comments, ANYONE'S comments are welcome, and should be treated respectfully. And no, I don't want to turn it into some big thing, either. I'm fully capable of putting on the big girl panties, and moving on, as we say on the Wenches' Board... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 24 2008, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The majority of posters posting on this topic are relatively new around the Forum and are just talking outta their asses.
The noobs hear something from a long time ago and they question it like crazy.

Mechant --

you are not exactly the first member, or one of the first, of this forum, so i do not think that your comment is founded.
that was an immature comment. ...and it was not positive, only negative... your comment was not constructive.

if you are older, it does not mean you are right. ...and if you are younger, it does not mean that you are wrong.
here, as opposed to real life, the ones with the most experience are not necessarily the ones with the most wisdom.

it is necessary that we mature as a hookah forum, specifically, and as a forum, generally... me, too. Edited by StarCuzz

I'm sorry that I offended you guys, really I am. It's just that this brings back a few bitter memories from a year back. I didn't register or anything during the whole fiasco, I was lurking and didn't feel like participating but finally I did after it blew itself over and it was well worth it. So again, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but you know what I meant by that post and I was quite ticked off. I didn't meant to hurt anyone. I'm very glad to have you guys on the forum and I hope that it can grow further!

Instead of stirring shit up, lets get over it like grown-ups and smoke a bowl of our favorite tobacco! Hookah.gif

EDIT: AF Watermelon or Cocktail tonight? Edited by MechAnt

Yummy, AF Watermelon it is!

Anyway, lets all just get over this yea? It's just a waste of our time, it's only good for boosting post number....

Oops, r1v3th3ad and Nickreppin are gonna be all over this tongue.gif

QUOTE (MechAnt @ May 24 2008, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry that I offended you guys, really I am. It's just that this brings back a few bitter memories from a year back. I didn't register or anything during the whole fiasco, I was lurking and didn't feel like participating but finally I did after it blew itself over and it was well worth it. So again, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but you know what I meant by that post and I was quite ticked off. I didn't meant to hurt anyone. I'm very glad to have you guys on the forum and I hope that it can grow further!

Instead of stirring shit up, lets get over it like grown-ups and smoke a bowl of our favorite tobacco! Hookah.gif

EDIT: AF Watermelon or Cocktail tonight?

AMEN!

Coctail with a touch of mint is my recommendation