Zensilk Takes The Rest Of His Life Off.

For constantly baiting the mods, repetedly bringing up competeing forums he knows better than to mention, esopecially in the context he is using, and for ignoring multiple warnings from several different mods.

It's generally a good idea to drop something when you are told to because it is inciteing more problems....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of pure curiosity, am I allowed to ask someone to PM me the link to this other forum where the whining is going on? I love me some good 'ol internet-drama. Really sorry if this has been answered, and if that ain't ok you could just delete this post smile.gif

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ May 23 2008, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 23 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lately, I always miss the drama

hey, youre back

been working my ass off the past two weeks, ever since I got back home from college...painting and random contractor stuff with my uncle
cut down an 80ft pine tree today
lil' bit, going up the cabin for the weekend with 150 coals, a shitload of shisha, and a few cases of beer. Unfortunately, no internet up there...so I guess see you next tuesday Edited by r1v3th3ad

Seems more like a courtesy to the community.

-and besides, where would we post our sweet ban pics if admins decided it was unnecessary to publicly humiliate rule breakers? Edited by Exile

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 23 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, youre back

been working my ass off the past two weeks, ever since I got back home from college...painting and random contractor stuff with my uncle
lil' bit, going up the cabin for the weekend with 150 coals, a shitload of shisha, and a few cases of beer. Unfortunately, no internet up there...so I guess see you next tuesday

C U N T

catch you guys then, I'm out to Slippery Rock now

Dude when I got kicked for a bad pic. I just rolled with it. Whats good about it is it tells people why so they do not make the same mistake. Also lets say a Mod over reacted we can speak up and get the mod to reconsider the ban. Mine was Just i screwed up I talked to mush as well as a few members and realized I screwed up big time. It was just a pic but you know what It was a pic that should not have been posted. If i had just got a warning I may or may not have thought it over.

Back to the subject if a member just disapears we can not lerarn from the mistake he made.

Mush is as a rule right on the money for suspensions/ bans. bet you never thought you would hear that from me.

QUOTE (rezaomar @ May 23 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the purpose of telling the whole forum that someone was temporarily banned?

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 23 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 23 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, youre back

lil' bit, going up the cabin for the weekend with 150 coals, a shitload of shisha, and a few cases of beer. Unfortunately, no internet up there...so I guess see you next tuesday

C U N T

catch you guys then, I'm out to Slippery Rock now

BATON ME WITH MY UNCLE wtf?