Ugh, Sick And Naseous After Hookah

Soo....

the last 2 times i've smoked hookah i've gotten REALLY sick feeling after like 20 minutes. like head spinning, feeling insanely hot, about to throw up, etc.

I'm using cheap quicklights, and I think the problem may be I'm lighting them inside.

I always have plenty to eat and drink before and during.

Any ideas??? it sucks!!!

Hhaa, ok yes, lighting Ql inside and breathing in all that shit is NO BUENO at all. Don't do that man. Second, ditch those coals and get either 3K, Golden, or Canary Ql coals if oyu absolutely need QL coals. If not get Coconaras.

I have a feelign that it's all the coals. make sure they are fully lit.

I agree there are a few things that could go into this

1) breathing in quicklight smoke for a few min after lighting it
-stop it, just light them outside or with a fan around

2) you could have your shisha too lose and be breathing in the coal directly (if ur not using a phunnel with a mod esp) that could cause it

3) it could be the brand of tobacco you use, I picked up some El Nakhala one time (that's right a fake nakhala) it smelled like flavored cigar tobacco. It was terrible. Made a few of my friends sick directly after.

Make sure your coals all fully lit! Also if you pack it incorrectly you will burn the tobacco and will be smoking CO which is no good. But it is probably your coals. Make sure your hookah is clean!

I think your buddies are trying to slip you a mickey dude. Next time they come over, step outside for some fresh air- then toss their cars for chloroform.
tongue.gif

Dude where do you live in Daytona beach btw? I used to have a digs there.

Dude... ive been like that forever... what I had to do was just take it slow and dont try to smoke fast...its not a race haha

If the coal thing doesnt work...try this

QUOTE (Drums13182 @ May 21 2008, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude... ive been like that forever... what I had to do was just take it slow and dont try to smoke fast...its not a race haha

I second that... When I first started smoking hookah, it seemed like everyone wanted to get a pull one right after another and we ended up getting really sick. And like what everyone else said, don't inhale the coals directly and possibly get new QLs.