Cigar Flavor?

Baja (will insert link after mush's approval here)

That is the closest thing I think you will find unless you order the stuff that mush got

http://www.hookahcompany.com/arab_persian_...k_2659_prd1.htm

BTW If you wanted to split an order of that Baja let me know I wanted to try it, Along with the tombeik but that seems more work than I want to put in, plus there is no way my gf will smoke tombeik with me.

I might just have to drive an insane amount of time to mush's hookah bar for him to pack a "head" of tombeik.

Also I think the AF cigar flavor is like an idea or something they are trying out and might one day be sold.

Mike Edited by mjdx88

I am not Sure but isn't Zaghoul, Cigar Flavor?

If so Nakhla makes some and a Light Zaghoul.

I wouldn't recommend smoking any type of tombac until you know how. And i don't think anyone actually has a tombac bowl do they? huh.gif

You should try to get your hands on AF Soft Black, but i don't think it's available at all in the states.

Actually, why don't you just smoke a cigar? It's not that much different from the hookah, especially if you like cigar flavors.

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ May 19 2008, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Baja (will insert link after mush's approval here)

That is the closest thing I think you will find unless you order the stuff that mush got

http://www.hookahcompany.com/arab_persian_...k_2659_prd1.htm

BTW If you wanted to split an order of that Baja let me know I wanted to try it, Along with the tombeik but that seems more work than I want to put in, plus there is no way my gf will smoke tombeik with me.

I might just have to drive an insane amount of time to mush's hookah bar for him to pack a "head" of tombeik.

Also I think the AF cigar flavor is like an idea or something they are trying out and might one day be sold.

Mike

I think that stuff Mush got his hands on is actually an Indian form of tobacco. "Cigar" is a weird flavor.. actually having one "Cigar" flavor really defeats the purpose of a cigar. It's like having one flavor of wine just called "Wine".

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ May 20 2008, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, why don't you just smoke a cigar? It's not that much different from the hookah, especially if you like cigar flavors.

Cant share the pleasure, cigars of the same box should be the same but not everyone gets the same flavor with shisha the only factor saying everything was setup right is a persons taste buds.

For me also I can spend a few hours smoking a cigar 2 -3 with my standard "head" that smoke might last me at most 2 hours. Since cigars are expensive I dont smoke them unless I have the time to smoke the whole thing. This being the reason I have given up on cigars for now.

Mike

Havanna makes a pipe flavor, im not sure if that is at all the same as a cigar flavor but I bet it would be close.. i havent tried either so....

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ May 20 2008, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It could be pipes are a bit more aromic then taste or so I am told either way that would be something to try if anyone could find the link for some.

http://mnhookahs.com/product_info.php?prod...9d99a5ffca18afb

Ya im sure its a bit more aromic but I dont think i have ever seen a cigar flavor shisha.. Edited by MNH

I'm surprised noone mentioned it yet...

Bubba's Cameltoe Shisha....made with cigar tobacco and honey, thats all...or so I hear...I hear its a buzz that would put down the crem de la crem...

QUOTE (MNH @ May 20 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that kamal shisha was made with cigar tobacco.. it sure smelled like a cigar.. all of the flavors..

it was, I still have a tiny bit left...I loved the stuff, too bad they fell through...wrote them almost three months ago and they said they were nearing the end of finalizing the product for another round...I guess everyone talked to much shit on it? Personally, it was a 9/10 in my book, just too sticky.
Who knows if we'll ever see them again, or on the market

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 19 2008, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (MNH @ May 20 2008, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that kamal shisha was made with cigar tobacco.. it sure smelled like a cigar.. all of the flavors..

it was, I still have a tiny bit left...I loved the stuff, too bad they fell through...wrote them almost three months ago and they said they were nearing the end of finalizing the product for another round...I guess everyone talked to much shit on it? Personally, it was a 9/10 in my book, just too sticky.
Who knows if we'll ever see them again, or on the market

Do you have any more?
The story is my friend has a bday coming up, so I wanted to get him a cigar, but hes trying to get him to quit cigs, and a cigar would just make it worse, so I wanted some shisha to try and switch it...yeah.
Anybody have some left?

I still have a majority of my Kamal left. I smoked a few bowls and it just wasnt for me. Definitely has a bit of a cigar taste to it. I think you've posted before that you're located in southern california. If so let me know if you want you can pick them up or I can ship them to you if you cover shipping. I'm located in Laguna

QUOTE (CouchKing @ May 20 2008, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have a majority of my Kamal left. I smoked a few bowls and it just wasnt for me. Definitely has a bit of a cigar taste to it. I think you've posted before that you're located in southern california. If so let me know if you want you can pick them up or I can ship them to you if you cover shipping. I'm located in Laguna

Dude for sure, Im in Newport Coast...just up PCH. Where in Laguna? Do you know where Crystal Cove is? I can meet you thusday over htere....
midterms until then dry.gif