Hookahforum Group Sampler Pack Buy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jun 3 2008, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jeff_T @ May 21 2008, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll jump in on Bubba's PB&J too. I'm really excited to get this going, so many new opportunities to be had...

Bubba's PB&J is an awesome flavor and it packs a good buzz too.

where do you get bubbas anyway ? when its time to re up i might get some

I'm gonna opt out of K-peach, I had a really bad experience with K-apple before... heh. Also a couple others I'd like to change - to save time I'll just post my final list right now:

Tangiers
50g Ice Tea Peach @ 2.60
50g Orange Soda @ 2.60
50g of Brambleberry @ 2.60
50g of Choco Mint @ 2.60

AF
100g Honey @ 3.60
100g Peach @ 3.60

Starbuzz
50g of Blue Mist @ 3.30

Total: $20.90 + S&H

Shipping will be to 93230, feel free to double check my numbers, as it is 4:36am where I'm at. If there's any problems or if I'm putting too much of a financial burden on ya by ordering more than what you want to order up front (or if there would be too much left over that people didn't buy) I don't mind you taking me off for anything. Just let me know in advance. Thanks! Edited by nathan_Choi

Do you think you could put on AF Mint as well as its getting hotter out I think mint would be great for a relaxing smoke on a hot day.

Also I know im getting 100g on most things, chrome if that makes the order over by 50g just knock me down to 50g for that order if you get what Im saying, there is no sense in ordering extra just for me, unless you want it lol

Mike

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ Jun 4 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think you could put on AF Mint as well as its getting hotter out I think mint would be great for a relaxing smoke on a hot day.

Also I know im getting 100g on most things, chrome if that makes the order over by 50g just knock me down to 50g for that order if you get what Im saying, there is no sense in ordering extra just for me, unless you want it lol

Mike

If that ends up being the case, I'll go down for 50g of AF Mint as well to make it more worth while.

Hey evrryone. my keyboard just broke so im using my onscreen keybord. i wont b posting til i get a new one. i expect paymet aftr i send the bills and il get the adreses frm u then. will also make changs wen kbord comes. also m adding sb sex on beach and neals fruit lops to list. sry bt broken writing. i recieved all pms

Ok, sorry for my incomprehensible previous post. I am using someone elses computer.
I have updated the list based on all messages. Some people have been reducing due to cash shortages, remember you have 2 more weeks before the bill is due. I will calculate paypal fees and shipping and bill in 2 weeks, until then feel free to add what you do and dont like. If you want more of a flavor, just ask, I will be selling any afterwards that I don't like.
I have added fruit loops and x on the beach.
Thanks everyone.

Sounds great chrome. Thanks for getting this all together. Can't wait to try all this new stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Guys some recent events have kept me busy; after finals there were some other events which kept me from finalizing the bills. And I am just tired of waiting on this, so please calculate your final totals, add $5 for shipping, and I will cover any extra on the shipping. After that has been completed, please go to
http://ppcalc.com/
and use the reverse paypal calculator; put in the total to be paid to me, and out comes what I need to get. Shouldn't be more than a dollar at MOST.
In the comments, please include what you are getting just for confirmation.
All of this shouldnt take more than about 2 minutes. Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate it.
Hopefully we will be doing this again, depending how this one goes.

This'll be my final order:

Tangiers
50g Ice Tea Peach @ 2.60
50g Orange Soda @ 2.60
50g of Brambleberry @ 2.60
50g of Choco Mint @ 2.60

AF

100g Honey @ 3.60
100g Peach @ 3.60

Starbuzz
50g of Blue Mist @ 3.30

Total: $20.90 + $5 S&H = $25.90

Putting it through the little calculator it comes out to $26.98.
Feel free to double check if I made any kind of error. Thanks! Edited by nathan_Choi

Chrome, you never posted a price to go along with the Red Bull shisha. I just assumed it would be $3 for a 50g. Are we still trying this? If not, I'll deduct this from my list. Thanks.