Khalil Mamoun

SmokinMoose

My fellow Canadians,

I was wondering if there is any interest in buying a KM, my brother is in Egypt right now and I might get a few KM's shipped to me would anyone be interested in purchasing them off me so I can get him to send extra's as well, what model's would you guys be interested in?

This is gonna be a onetime thing. As for the price im not sure gotta check out what shipping is gonna be.

Thanks,

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am just trying to see how many would be interested so I can calculate the shipping from Egypt to Me. Then I can post a price. I am pretty sure sending some to the US wouldn't be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...
they probably weigh 2 lbs-4 lbs each. if its only 2 (unlikely with the vase), youll get 10 hookahs, and im guessing each one costs anywhere from 20-40 bucks which comes out to 70 to 90 and then shipping to each person...too pricey imo

plus the mash'als and trimetals are no where as nice as the new models (ive heard some are full brass and that will weigh at least 5-7 lbs...)

We will see what happens he is coming back on the 24th of June. Hopefully he can ship some out if not he might have some extras that i might sell locally.

I will update the thread once he updates me.

Thanks for the help scoop.

Seems I'm getting in on this a bit late but I'd definitely be interested in 1 or 2. Anything new and shiny that isn't on the internet market would be nice smile.gif

If he's buying that many, he should be able to negotiate them down to $15 or less each. Shipping shouldn't be as expensive as that quote you got... what might help is if he gets a local to do the shipping for him (supervised, naturally). It seems no matter where you go in Egypt, locals get one price and foreigners get a completely different one several times higher.

Yeah, if those shipping quotes are accurate it's pretty far out of my price range. Perhaps it's cheaper to just pay for an extra suitcase on the way back, should be able to fit a few inside. Let me know if he brings back some extra, I'm in and around Toronto a lot, so it wouldn't be a problem at all to come pick one up.