Ok, Now I'm Hooked

After years of being the number one fan of AF, I decided to pick up a can of Starbuzz for the first time (White Peach). It was only $18 at my local hookah store tongue.gif
OMG, i couldn't believe my tastebuds. It was beyond amazing. The leaves are so fluffy and it smells so freaking good. I'm smoking it right now in a phunnel w/scalli in my KM Amer. I can't believe how smooth the smoke is. This is not a review. I'm just so exited that I found a shisha better than AF. Why didn't I listen to you guys sooner? I'm gonna buy three more cans...I wonder what flavors I should get. Any suggestions?

QUOTE (MNH @ May 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see we told you..lol
Blue Mist, Citrus Mist, and toss up between lemon mint, choc. strawberry, marlette and lemon tea..

+10 I have to agree with all these flavors. I also like blueberry grape, it tastes like candy. biggrin.gif

I agree with the others. For the price, SB is not worth it. AF, Fusion, and Tangiers all the way

My recommendations are White Grape, Blue Mist, and Chocolate Strawberry.

I got a can of the Blueberry Grape last night, it was very nice. Smoked well but little buzz.

Starbuzz is one of my new fav's cause it's user friendly, but I'll try getting back into Tangeirs and AF again later.

Blue mist
vanilla as a mixer
White grape
Citrus Mint

AF just isnt the same to me anymore. Their grape is ass, the coca cola isnt as good anymore, and the last batch of vanilla AF had more stems in the bag than i had on a tree in my front yard.

Gonna practice on tangiers before i go back to AF.

ocrap if you ever get some extra money you should look into the following SB flavors as well:

x on the beach(the smell and taste were awesome, i think i smoked like 4 bowls of this back to back)
wildberry mint(tastes like a berry gum with mint, very good)
lemon(tastes exactly likea lemon head)
citrus mint(very refreshing like a cold orange)
passion kiss(tasted like raspberry something)
sour apple(very light licorice taste compared to other apple flavors)
watermelon(tastes more like a watermelon gum, which was nice)
orange(tastes exactly like a orange, watch the heat of this one though)

this is just off of the top of my head, that i've tried.

the only SB flavors that i didnt like were

strawberry(weak flavor)
classic cola(very weird tasting like chemicals)

then again i dont really like strawberry or cola flavored shisha.

You guys need to expand your horizon. Theres like 70 different flavors.

Try Banana [tastes like banana Runts]
Caramal Machiato [tastes like Worthers Originals candy]
Classic Cola is my favorite SB, mix in some cherry on the bottom and some cherry Pepsi in the base!!! [tastes like Bottle Caps]
Lemon Mint with some lemon juice in the base. You cant go wrong.
Passion Kiss makes very thick clouds [tastes like fresh hookers.... Its a sweeter x on the beach]
Jasmine [tastes just like the flower. I dont like smoking flowers]
Peaches & Creme with some milk in the base mmmmm
Pumpkin Pie is interesting [tastes like pumkin spice]
Strawberry Daiquiri & Strawberry Magarita are goooood stawberry flavors.

Experiment. Go through the flavors and choose what sounds good and smells good.

Thank you for all of your recommendations. I placed an order last night with Hookah-shisha. I got:
1) X on the Beach
2) Pumpkin Pie
3) Marlette
I don't want to let price affect my hookah experience. Whatever I find to be the best, that's what I smoke. True, I love AF because of it's price and amazing quality. AF may have a better cost to benefit ratio, but Starbuzz White Peach was just so amazing. I'm going to explore Starbuzz for now. How are the basic flavors of Starbuzz? By basic, I mean: Sweet Melon, Strawberry, Apricot, Grape, Orange, Guava, Banana, etc...or is Starbuzz mainly well known for their exotic and imaginative flavors like: X on the Beach, Marlette, Pumpkin Pie, Blue Mist, Irish Cream, etc?

no doubt about it when your virgin lungs taste that starbuzz its instant extacy... my first flavor was wildberry mint and too this day its my favorite starbuzz, but after smoking for awhile that fruity taste gets old and you want a little spice and thats why i stick with fantasia. not only does it taste amazing but it gives a kick too as well as a buzz..

my all time favorite fantasia is margarita its unsurpassed in deliciousness

I am glad to read what you had to say Ocrap. I have been seriously thinking about ordering in some Satarbuzz. I am always leary about new stuff, but you & others here on the board are convincing be it is a good brand to try. Think I'll get apple, mint & another.