Well...this thing is a damn sexy.

This lovely piece looks better in person than seeing it online..its is very long, the stem is very nice and thick, the base is sweet and has KM written in both Arabic and English, and the over all build of it is as solid as hell!

I chose the Blue one because I mainly wanted a blue hose. I have KMs in all other colors [except brown] so yeah.

Pics..

Khalil Mamoon engraved on the plate holder

"Copy Written Title"

Edited by Codename067

"Khalil Mamoon" "Made in Egypt"

"Khalil Mamoon"

Just smoked a bowl out of it...smoked really nice, and purged nicely too.

How ever, I expected the hose to be a litttttle better. Great hose don't get me wrong, but I got smoother pulls with my Ice Chambered hoses...quite possibly the thickest KM hoses.

I Will put up some smoke pics later on tonight when I set up another bowl.

Till then, keep Hookah.gif Edited by Codename067

Code, how am I ever going to catch up with you if you keep snatching up every new KM in sight? Just kidding my fellow KM fiend..... Great looking pipe. Congrats!

'Rani

Excellent Hookah codename. It looks like you have a really nice vase with yours. My 2 replacement vases were not the greatest and the one that came with my Exotica is all messed up on the bottom and the glass is a little messed up where you put the stem in. Still an awesome Hookah. Hits great, and I love the stem. Nice collection.

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ May 10 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excellent Hookah codename. It looks like you have a really nice vase with yours. My 2 replacement vases were not the greatest and the one that came with my Exotica is all messed up on the bottom and the glass is a little messed up where you put the stem in. Still an awesome Hookah. Hits great, and I love the stem. Nice collection.

Thanks Snoopy. Thanks for your replys. I wanted to buy the Hookah earlier but I did not trust the vendor..[hence they are new]. Great vendor they turned out to be.

My base looked ok, I have yet to fully inspect it. But sucks that yours had a chip in it.

This beast definitely hit nice..I was so impressed because I felt it would disappoint compared to the Ice Chambered ones.

QUOTE (voski @ May 10 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice George!

Whats that thing you have rigged up to light your coals?

Thanks V!

I used lighter fluid that my dad uses to start charcoals with when we do BBQs. I usually use a coal burner to get 'em started. And sometimes when making a big amount I use lighter fluid also.

and lol BohoWildChild, you gotta catch up to Snoopy!! Edited by Codename067

QUOTE (Codename067 @ May 10 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ May 10 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Snoopy. Thanks for your replys. I wanted to buy the Hookah earlier but I did not trust the vendor..[hence they are new]. Great vendor they turned out to be.

My base looked ok, I have yet to fully inspect it. But sucks that yours had a chip in it.

This beast definitely hit nice..I was so impressed because I felt it would disappoint compared to the Ice Chambered ones.

QUOTE (voski @ May 10 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice George!

Whats that thing you have rigged up to light your coals?

Thanks V!

I used lighter fluid that my dad uses to start charcoals with when we do BBQs. I usually use a coal burner to get 'em started. And sometimes when making a big amount I use lighter fluid also.

and lol BohoWildChild, you gotta catch up to Snoopy first!

Give me time, lol.... I do have an advantage. A smoke shop 20 minutes from me that sells nothing but KM Egyptians. Myas too but that's hardly worth mentioning is it? dance.gif

'Rani

You know, you guys are a BAD influence..... I couldn't stand it. A 40" KM for $65 including shipping after the added discount...... I've been trying to resist it for days but you know.... I will never ever find that pipe at that price ever again. But you're STILL a bad influence!

'Rani

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ May 10 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, you guys are a BAD influence..... I couldn't stand it. A 40" KM for $65 including shipping after the added discount...... I've been trying to resist it for days but you know.... I will never ever find that pipe at that price ever again. But you're STILL a bad influence!

'Rani

I am happy to influence. Anytime.

=D

Please show pics and give a comparison of it to the KM On the rocks.
Ive watched your videos, im always impressed. Does the exotica hit as well and give off as big clouds or should i get the Paradices? PICS NAO

i got the same color... i SHOULD have gotten it friday but i asked my roommate to answer the door while i was in the shower, she said "alright i will"

i got out of the shower and she was VERY asleep(i yelled right near her) and there was a UPS notice on the door saying i had to wait till monday

QUOTE (johnb73 @ May 11 2008, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i got the same color... i SHOULD have gotten it friday but i asked my roommate to answer the door while i was in the shower, she said "alright i will"

i got out of the shower and she was VERY asleep(i yelled right near her) and there was a UPS notice on the door saying i had to wait till monday

That sucks!!!! Now you have to wait....sorry to hear that!

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ May 11 2008, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (johnb73 @ May 11 2008, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sucks!!!! Now you have to wait....sorry to hear that!

-H&S

i was really bummed, and then became even more bummed when i ran out of shisha... and then even more bummed when i had to work every night this weekend and got out at really inconvenient times(no open stores/ no money anyways) Edited by johnb73

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ May 10 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That looks awesome with the custom blue/white base and hose. Congrats

Thanks. Thats one nice base I tell you..

QUOTE (vaypourus @ May 10 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a beautiful hookah! What kind of base is that? It's gorgeous!

Syrian base. Lovely indeed.

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ May 10 2008, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice new addition there code!

-H&S

Thanks man

QUOTE (thomas @ May 10 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please show pics and give a comparison of it to the KM On the rocks.
Ive watched your videos, im always impressed. Does the exotica hit as well and give off as big clouds or should i get the Paradices? PICS NAO

Ice Chambered on the Rocks? and what kind of comparison? And this baby hits just as nice.

QUOTE (johnb73 @ May 10 2008, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a burn. Wow. I got mine on Saturday Morning though! I used FedEx Xpress. Got shipped on the 8th and arrived at my door on the 10th, in the morning.

Nice Pipe Man....I was looking in to buying one but need to hold off since I just got my first Egyptian a few months ago. I bet have tons of fun cleaning out that stem. =P

Mike

QUOTE (mjdx88 @ May 11 2008, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice Pipe Man....I was looking in to buying one but need to hold off since I just got my first Egyptian a few months ago. I bet have tons of fun cleaning out that stem. =P

Mike

Thanks man

and yeah cleaning it wont be the funnest of things to do lol.

Definitely worth the buy..every single penny!

you should include what flavors you used and what not this time.. i don't remember reading them in your last video(i might be wrong, i saw it a little while ago)

its actually what made me want a KM(your best KM part 1) Edited by johnb73