First Post, First Hookah

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. I discovered this forum a while ago, finally bought my own hookah, first ever, and I thought it was great! I don't know the brand, I just bought it from my local Mediterranean shop, it's about 10 inches, and I used instant light charcoals, with Soex Double Apple flavour. (I can't use tobacco because I'm 16 tongue.gif ) Anyways, I just had a quick question, how do I know if my hose is washable, and what is the best way to wash my hookah?

-Thanks,
Hypnotiq

If your hookah came with brushes use those

I fill my vase with hot water and let a it sit a few min and spin the brush inside for a bit usually until you cant smell the tobacco any more

I use the shower to clean my stem out just make sure its 100% dry to prevent rust

QUOTE (HookahGuru @ May 10 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your hookah came with brushes use those

I fill my vase with hot water and let a it sit a few min and spin the brush inside for a bit usually until you cant smell the tobacco any more

I use the shower to clean my stem out just make sure its 100% dry to prevent rust

It didn't come with brushes sad.gif but it did come with a little metal rod linked to the tongs, maybe I could use paper towels wrapped around the rod to clean the stem?