Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
sl33pyriceboi

Help Finding A Big Enough Vase...please!

ok.....so here is my problem... i have a really nice [to my anyways] hookah....the this is, the VASE(glass base?) Inter diameter opening is about 2.2 inches....

and apparently i broke it and i cant find a replacement anywhere.....i went back to the store where my friends got it [for me] but the store didnt have any replacements....

so i search in other smoke shops n online retailers....and no luck...

.....so help.....please?

kinda looks like that...but i NEED one with a 2.2" ID opening (bigggest ID opening i found was like 2")

any help would be greatly apreciated. Edited by sl33pyriceboi

Do you have any more info about this hookah?

wow... 2.2 man.. are you measuring with the grommet on the hookah?

2.2 is bigger than a KM, i actually don't think you can get one online.

you just got sig'd scoop

OP get a smaller grommet like a mya silicone one that will stretch and get a base with a 1.75" opening

If hight is not a problem the might i suggest finding a thicker base grommet

QUOTE (sl33pyriceboi @ May 10 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok.....so here is my problem... i have a really nice [to my anyways] hookah....the this is, the VASE(glass base?) Inter diameter opening is about 2.2 inches....

and apparently i broke it and i cant find a replacement anywhere.....i went back to the store where my friends got it [for me] but the store didnt have any replacements....

so i search in other smoke shops n online retailers....and no luck...

.....so help.....please?

kinda looks like that...but i NEED one with a 2.2" ID opening (bigggest ID opening i found was like 2")

any help would be greatly apreciated.

I've got a green vase that looks like those so I'll check the opening on it when I get a ruler and a min of time. How tall "was" your hookah?

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ May 10 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how the hell would a thicker base grommet help ???

haha I thought he needed a new vase but cant find 1 with a big enough opening

yea if he cant find one with a big enough opening how would making the diameter of the stem larger overall help ? he needs a bigger opening or a smaller gasket

Do what nick says. I don't even know of any hookahs that are made that large around the heart. Replace the grommet, get teh Mya expandable ones. They are a life saver. When HC ships out their hookahs, and the original grommet is too small, they add on a couple Mya grommets and have a perfect fit.

QUOTE (ZenSilk @ May 10 2008, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do what nick says. I don't even know of any hookahs that are made that large around the heart. Replace the grommet, get teh Mya expandable ones. They are a life saver. When HC ships out their hookahs, and the original grommet is too small, they add on a couple Mya grommets and have a perfect fit.

haha finally someone gets it LMAO jk jk im a humble man and i just do what makes sense

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ May 10 2008, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ZenSilk @ May 10 2008, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha finally someone gets it LMAO jk jk im a humble man and i just do what makes sense

You said it before I could say it, I was leading into it. happy.gif

suuuuuuuuurrrrrreee zen i'll let you keep thinking that lol. but seriously im sure 1000+ members were thinking what i said i just beat you guys to it for once usually i see something and im like shit i was gonna say that but i finally got my 15 minutes biggrin.gif

well, if i take out the grommet, the diameter of the aluminium shaft (where the grommet slips on) is already 2" exactly... with the grommet, it is bout 2.2".... and that is the size of the ID opening of my vase....

....i seriously have an odd hookah.......but its really good..... they have another one at the store... if i cant find a base replacement.....i think imma just buy another same one...

how much do they want for it at "your store" and how many hoses did (does-ish) it have/had?
because @ my stores they want around a hundred bucks for chinese junk!
but i like in bradentucky fl.
cant wait to move back home
to tampa
home
mmmmmmm
sorry

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ May 10 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you just got sig'd scoop

OP get a smaller grommet like a mya silicone one that will stretch and get a base with a 1.75" opening

lol. nice.

QUOTE (ilikemyusername @ May 11 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but i like in bradentucky fl.

HAHA I love it! I have never heard anyone call Brandon "Brandentucky"..sorry but im gonna steal that one from you. It just fits so well!