QUOTE (cartercdad @ May 10 2008, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok i have a problem.
1 goth is well whatever please dont start judging people on here. i am 30 years old have 1 inch plugs tattoos and get stared at wherever i go. my son always asks why they are doing this and i tell him that they are uninformed and judgmental. so go ahead now and do the same because i have tattoos and plugs. so when you do i will tell you how much i make and what i do for a living and then we shall see if i am uneducated
so all of these comments below i take huge offense to. plus now who are you all to judge. i believe that i may now be done with this forum for awhile.

who gives a fuck what the goth people want and they probably will use this for NHT

hehe yeah, they like anything with a skull on it. what a hideous piece of crap, why would anyone want a hookah that looks so depressing when there are such beautiful pipes on the market.

Nobody ever said goth groupies were SMART or had taste. Unfortunately it will sell.

i didn`t mean to offend you, i just thought gothics where in to skulls and stuff like that (which is fine by me, some folks are into skulls and others dig hello kitty crap). and i have nothing againts gothics or anything, as long as they don`t give me that non-conformist bullshit (which is ironic because most of them actually conform to a group).
and i definately don`t have anything against nht, i`m not a hypocrite after all.