Impulse Buy!

After longing and waiting, i have finally bought a new hookah! now, it isn't the bambino that i have wanted, its a very small brass hookah that was at my local shop and i had the insane urge to buy

[attachment=1489:kitty2.PNG] I think it looks like a cat,[attachment=1490:cat5.jpg] so, I'm either gonna name it the Kitten, Mau, or Bastet, Mau being the egyptian word for kat *i think* and Bastet being the egyptian cat goddess.

she stands about a foot high, and holds a bowl of about 5-10 grams. heat management is pretty good with half a 3K QL, and she hits like a champ. good white clouds when i smoked her the other night, she fits in my cup holder of my car, and she is very easy to clean.

only problem is with the opaque base, i cant tell how much water is in there, so it makes it kinda hard to fill it up, but i just gotta learn it more is all

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ May 9 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Egyptian word for cat Is Auta (oh-tah)

Cool I like Hookah and I like the cat too. It is sweet when you find something you like and have the cash to spend to get it.

"Oh-tah" is the Arabic word for cat, but the OP's assessment of the ancient Egyptian word for cat is correct I believe. wink.gif

QUOTE (superomario @ May 9 2008, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ May 9 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Egyptian word for cat Is Auta (oh-tah)

Cool I like Hookah and I like the cat too. It is sweet when you find something you like and have the cash to spend to get it.

"Oh-tah" is the Arabic word for cat, but the OP's assessment of the ancient Egyptian word for cat is correct I believe. wink.gif

OK cool. I know many Egyptians where I live and that is what they say for cat Oh-tah. Well I learned something today. So now I don't have to worry about that for the rest of the day biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bushbr @ May 9 2008, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After longing and waiting, i have finally bought a new hookah! now, it isn't the bambino that i have wanted, its a very small brass hookah that was at my local shop and i had the insane urge to buy

[attachment=1489:kitty2.PNG] I think it looks like a cat,[attachment=1490:cat5.jpg] so, I'm either gonna name it the Kitten, Mau, or Bastet, Mau being the egyptian word for kat *i think* and Bastet being the egyptian cat goddess.

she stands about a foot high, and holds a bowl of about 5-10 grams. heat management is pretty good with half a 3K QL, and she hits like a champ. good white clouds when i smoked her the other night, she fits in my cup holder of my car, and she is very easy to clean.

only problem is with the opaque base, i cant tell how much water is in there, so it makes it kinda hard to fill it up, but i just gotta learn it more is all

Take a lesson from chefs.... Since you're talking a small hookah, fill the base all the way to the top, then pour it out into a 2-cup size measuring cup. Now you know the maximum the base holds. Knock off about a third of that amount and check to see how it works. You can keep playing with the measurement until you get it just right and from then on you'll always know the exact measured amount to pour into the base.

'Rani

so many questions to be answered!!

The kitten cost me 30 bucks, not too bad if you ask me. she smokes great *will get more pix soon*

big white clouds, and i seriously believe it was due to the hookah, and less the shisha, because i was smoking some cheap stuff called Rossetta, was actually pretty tasty too.

anyways. she hits great, she looks great, she's small, portable, and easy to clean

I give the Kitten a 9/10

!!! yay!!!!!!!!