What's The Significance Of Your Id?

mushrat

The same as the last few guys initials and year of my bday, its been the SN I have been using for years and the easiest way for people to remember who I am.

Mike

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I was actually tired of just putting my name so I started randomly pushing buttons like a consonant then a vowel then consonant.... and I came up with Kajon. Everyone pronounces it cajun and I have been using it since cs 1.5, wow, and hopefully warhammer

Cyborg-007 because Cyborg-009 was a cool show when I was young, then that became Cyborg, then Cybersist once I started PC gaming. I also use MardukeX in reference to the anime Metropolis

Well my name is Derrek, so it kind of sounds like Derrek and it in some ways describes my personality. But truth be told I just wanted a one word e-mail address that was easy to spell and describe and this was the only one word e-mail address left for hotmail 4-5 years ago that I could find. derrektiffany@hotmail.com wasn't so easy to say to someone over the phone because then I had to spell it and even then people's attention spans drift and they still spell it wrong, so it was a hassle-saving measure and I kept it is a handle because almost everywhere you go, no one else is using it as a handle for whatever reason.

I could of sworn that I already posted in this thread but I guess I didn't blink.gif Not much explanation needed, really. The name fits when you're 6'4" and 320. Also, my nickname went from Ross the Boss to Big Boss. And now you know... the rest of the story.

i own a summer house at the beach and it is located on exit 63... hence i get to live the endless summer and surf every month of the year.

Lol my name TOnStarr was given to me by my home girl wen we were at a party in my freshmen year she was a jr. .. so some of her hot friend needed directions to the party house and no one know it so they called me and i gave them the spot we were at and Bamm chicks every were... This happened countless times

I came up with mine years ago because I enjoyed the imagery of something made of reflective glass flowing like a liquid through my hands. Thus LiquidGlass

Found out later that there is a car car product by the name lol and apparently glass is a liquid (a slow amorphous moving liquid)

Nothing special just my name wink.gif