What's The Significance Of Your Id?

mushrat

Bulldog_916 was my gamer handle when I was owning in Counterstrike Source. I still use it when I sign on to Xbox Live. Bulldog was my attitude in the world, stay aggressive but loyal, and 916 was my area code.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lead pipe cinch is a song by local h...when i was making my aim screenname(like 7 years ago) i used that song title, and put 21 in because just leadpipecinch was taken. i use this handle on every forum i'm on, besides one, just because it's easy to remember after 7 years, plus it's continuity...don't have to remember a shit ton of different names based on the website.

QUOTE (oolatec @ May 7 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mushrat @ May 7 2008, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (oolatec @ May 7 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_(film)

Oolatec was the name one society gave the Loc-Nar... smile.gif

Good old Heavy Metal!

Excellent classic Heavy Metal you mean! wink.gif

No, I was alive when it came out, so to me it's "good old" to those who weren't it's "classic" cool.gif

I love classic Heavy Metal tongue.gif...especially with that South Park episode(I finally found the back meaning to it, I can't talk about it in threads, so pm me...)

I always liked Snoopy when I was growing up. I went to see Snoopy Come Home when it came out in the movie theaters with my Aunt and I cried when Snoopy left to go to the girl in the Hospital...lol My Aunt was crying too. I had Snoopy everything, even the Snow Cone Maker!! And the 1966 is the year I was born.
Yeah, pretty boring compared to Iron Molly Black..........thats a tough act to follow tongue.gif

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ May 8 2008, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always liked Snoopy when I was growing up. I went to see Snoopy Come Home when it came out in the movie theaters with my Aunt and I cried when Snoopy left to go to the girl in the Hospital...lol My Aunt was crying too. I had Snoopy everything, even the Snow Cone Maker!! And the 1966 is the year I was born.
Yeah, pretty boring compared to Iron Molly Black..........thats a tough act to follow tongue.gif

Hey, Snoopy was ALWAYS cool! And you can still buy the Snoopy Snow Cone Maker!

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?Page...amp;ProdID=2504

and BTW, I have it on good authority that 1966 was a VERY good year... wink.gif

edited to add, yup, I FINALLY added an avatar...lol Edited by iron molly black

8th grade gaming handle, means solemn curse, still use it.

when i was playing extensively, there were two instances where people, in real life, would shout the name Anna, and I would start turning my head to look/respond but I stop myself, realizing it's not for me. (ppl on the internet used ana for short over vent) Edited by anathema

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ May 9 2008, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (paiintballa182 @ May 9 2008, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Jeff_T @ May 7 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First name + First letter of last name. I'm not creative, I'm a Finance major...

same. deal.

only im persuing my MBA

Paiint. Balla?
Mr. Balla?

heh..i think he forgot we changed his name for him... unsure.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ May 7 2008, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, this was me going to a Cruxshadows concert in '02 or '03...made the jacket myself, if you could only see the rest of it...
anyway, this will help explain the nickname "gothboy" that all my friends back home call me...

damn, I really thought I was gonna get an lol on this one...lol, there, I did it tongue.gif

Hah.

I got mine from some stoner friends of mine.

I walked in the door one day with lots of food in my pockets and when I started pulling it out and throwing it at them, one of them exclaimed: "Dude! you're Saint Goodypants!"

It stuck, and now everyone who knows me knows me as goody, saint goody, or some variation of that. Almost no one calls me by my real name anymore.

If you think about it, my name is just 067, not Codename067.

Name originally derived from a video game called Hitman: Codename 47..which was the Hitman's 'name'.

So now, Where ever you go and see Codename067, rest assured that its me.

Well, I was getting on steam when they added the community thing, and i used my moms email which was cleal27 and my name online was cleal. I was too lazy to change it so i just deleted the a and now its Cleel, i like it for some reason, i dunno. But ya, thats my name on Steam if any of you guys play TF2, i rock at it, and if you get on ill show you smile.gif.