What's The Significance Of Your Id?

mushrat

I used to be a contract archaeologist. One day when climbing out of a mud filled unit we were excavating my boss points to me and says "look, it's a Mushrat. (there's a longer story behind that) and the name stuck through the rest of my career. I liked it so much I decided to use it here as well as a few other places.

how about you all?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I Am Scott and I graduated in 06 .. I just thought it would be easier for people who didnt know my name, to know my name.... I added the 06 because at some places iamscott is taken sad.gif

rivethead is a music scene...industrial/ebm/futurepop, etc... its what I listen to, its kinda like how people who listen to my chemical romance are labeled goth or emo

otherwise, my nickname for the past 7yrs is gothboy...long story

I was born without any fingers on my left hand. Therfore I have little NUBBS. I ride/race motocross and when I hang out at the track people are amazed and started calling me NUBBS. Im also know as NUBBS240 cuz 240 is my race number.

My name is a nickname I got from bowling. My first bowling ball was a red Rhino, and my godfather came out of the bar one day and said, "hey its rhino" and it just kinda stuck. I spell it ryno because my first name is ryan.

well, this was me going to a Cruxshadows concert in '02 or '03...made the jacket myself, if you could only see the rest of it...
anyway, this will help explain the nickname "gothboy" that all my friends back home call me...

Nathan Choi was a South Korean foreign exchange student my Junior year in high school. My friends and I would invite him over to LAN parties and such throughout the year, and he left his name on my computer on starcraft - nathan Choi. I found it kinda funny that he would use his real name as an ID in starcraft, and would only capitalize only his last name. For some reason it just stuck and I've been using that name for everything since. He's actually in LA now, he's gonna come back up this June so we can all LAN again... I won't be using his name though haha

Nestor Makhno was a Ukrainian anarchist/nationalist who wanted to make Ukraine independent from Russia during the Revolution. Since I'm not a big fan of how we're still Russia's breadbasket and they treat us like shit, I'm now Nestor Makhno biggrin.gif

Well with me, I'm strange but I'm fascinated by ants. I'm really into it for some reason. My friends say I'm like a robot with things that I do. I rarely make mistakes and I work like a machine. So they started calling me Mechanical Ant. So I shortened it and stuck with me.

mine is initials of my name which is cool cause its Mr.W people always say do u like george bush or something i always say NO i hate bush lol but yea its my initals