Hookahlounge.net

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.hookahlounge.net. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 1 year later...
Sat down on the afternoon of Sept. 9th and placed three orders from three different hookah vendors. These vendors were HookahLounge.net (see order below), Hookah-Shisha, and Sahara Smoke.

It's now early afternoon on September 14th and FedEx just delivered my HookahLounge.net and Sahara Smoke orders. I think five days is pretty freaking fast, woot!

My HookahLounge.net order included:

Nakhla Fakhfakhina Pistachio 250 Gram Box --Box was a little beaten up, some of the outer plastic was torn, but not so much that I could open the box without tearing the plastic further. Opening it up revealed no leaks, the shisha was perfectly safe in it's little baggie. Everything else included in this order was in perfect condition except the Social Smoke coals, but I'll get to that in a moment.
Nakhla El Basha Caramel - 250 Gram Box
Layalina Citrus Wood Charcoal - Natural - 1 kg Bag
Belgian Charcoal - Natural - 1 Roll
Social Smoke Japanese Charcoal - Natural - Half Box -- do other vendors do this? I have no idea but I'm thrilled that HookahLounge does. I'm determined to try as many different natural coals as I can. But I can't afford to buy a big ol' box (well, the Layalina's were VERY cheap) of every natural there is and hope I haven't wasted money on useless coals. I loved that Nima offered these in a half box. The box, still with a plastic wrapper around it (although slit), was carefully opened and half the coals were removed. My half-box of coals arrived nice and neat in their original box.

50g Havana Flavor: Plum
50g Layalina Flavor: Jasmine
50g Layalina Flavor: Mangosteen
50g Layalina Flavor: Raspberry
50g Layalina Flavor: Orange
50g Layalina Flavor: Watermelon

No leaky boxes, no mess inside the delivery box, everything was packed securely in a mountain of those natural, water soluble peanut things.

I don't personally care, but I know some hoookah shoppers want discreet packaging. This was discreet alright. Except for the fact that the box smelled incredible, there was no indication of what was in it or even who sent it, really. No business name, just a shipping address.

The total for the order came to $56.20, $5.75 tax, and $13.57 s/h.

I didn't use my hookah points on this order but have acquired several at the site and will apply them to my next big order. It's not hard to earn points at the site, no purchase necessary, you'd just have to check it out for yourself to see how.

Big thumb's up on shopping at HookahLounge.net! Delivery was as fast as Sahara Smoke and Hookah-Shisha (faster than HS today, actually, as the UPS man hasn't arrived yet with my HS order), the shipping was typical of what I pay everywhere else, it was packed very well and I received exactly what I ordered.

Color me happy! 10TEN10!

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Genie @ Sep 14 2009, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Big thumb's up on shopping at HookahLounge.net! Delivery was as fast as Sahara Smoke and Hookah-Shisha (faster than HS today, actually, as the UPS man hasn't arrived yet with my HS order), the shipping was typical of what I pay everywhere else, it was packed very well and I received exactly what I ordered.

Color me happy! 10TEN10!

I placed an order with them and as hookahlounge.net has given me an order#..i went to track this on their page and it says "order# cannot be found"..i'm a little sketched out at this point, as they do not provide a phone number in which to contact them..i have also emailed them, but i haven't gotten a response Edited by DJelimu

quote name='Genie' post='406524' date='Sep 14 2009, 01:45 PM']Big thumb's up on shopping at HookahLounge.net! Delivery was as fast as Sahara Smoke and Hookah-Shisha (faster than HS today, actually, as the UPS man hasn't arrived yet with my HS order), the shipping was typical of what I pay everywhere else, it was packed very well and I received exactly what I ordered.

Color me happy! 10TEN10![/quote]

I placed an order with them and as www.hookahlounge.net has given me an order#..They say my order will be shipped out Monday (yesterday), i went to track this on their page and it says "order# cannot be found"..This is my first hookah order...i'm a little sketched out at this point, as they do not provide a phone number in which to contact them..i have also emailed them, but i haven't gotten a response.

28' Sirius - Magdy Zidan - Medium Single Hose Hooka
Blue Silver Stripe Medium Base
Classic Egyptian - Blue Hose
50g Layalina Flavor: Apricot
50g Layalina Flavor: Apple Eskandarani

Hopefully it's just a site malfunction, and my order will arrive shortly.