I want a KM so bad. There's a lot of talk about how amazing they are and honestly, I believe it. I also believe the MZs are just as good and cheaper, but i really don't think they look nearly as nice. My problem is: the mash'al is the nicest looking hookah i've ever seen BUT NO ONE HAS IT. I regret not getting it when hc and neal had it very very very badly. then again, it's also the most expensive KM i've seen too. However, now that gothookah is here, i can get the exotica KM shipped for $68. what do I do? wait/search for a place that sells the mash'al or get the exotica?

Do you just want a KM now? Or do you have time and patience to wait? If so, I say wait and get what you want. Dont settle unless you really like the Exotica. I am pretty sure it smokes well being that is a KM. Time your time and pick what you want. Just my .02

Hmm i own a Mash'al and a Mya. And IMO they both smoke equally well. I cant tell THAT much of a difference. I use the Mya when its just a single smoke with me and my roomate, but if i have friends over, i bust out the gorgeous Mashal.

The KM purge is un-paralleled tho, and that gives it the edge to me at least.

QUOTE (theotherone31415 @ May 5 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered the 40" exotica from gothookah last night. couldn't wait. im excited!

mash'al will have to wait

Whoa, that's a kick ass price for that hookah I've seen the KM's selling for much much more. Let me know how it smokes I might have to pick one up.

I have the amber mash'al and imo it is worth picking up its all i smoke and i have about 6 hookahs

go with the mash'al
be sure to get a nammor hose with any hookah you purchase Edited by louman3333

QUOTE (liquidglass @ May 5 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (theotherone31415 @ May 5 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ordered the 40" exotica from gothookah last night. couldn't wait. im excited!

mash'al will have to wait

Whoa, that's a kick ass price for that hookah I've seen the KM's selling for much much more. Let me know how it smokes I might have to pick one up.

It gets even better..... They have a forum discount posted that is 20% until the end of the month. You can't do any better price wise anywhere.

'Rani