Gothookahs.com

mushrat

This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.gotHookahs.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (mushrat @ May 2 2008, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is for posting your PERSONAL experiences with www.gotHookahs.com. Please restrict your comments to what you ordered, customer service, delivery, and over all satisfaction.

If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

Please post here only AFTER your transaction is complete.
Comments and questions by others will be restricted to the regular discussion forum and deleted from this topic if posted here.

I ordered a KM amoura jr. from them, on friday june 27th with usps priority mail 2-3 days. I received the order on monday June 30th. That's 2 business days with 2-3 day shipping from CA to MA, that is incredible. Lightning fast shipping, everything was in perfect condition. When I was placing an order I called them up with some questions, they were polite answered all my questions, and even offered to send pics to my email of what the hookahs looked like. They also hand wrote a note on my receipt which is always good to see. I also was given a few freebies 50g of potion and some coals, foil, etc.

1-10 scale

Got what I ordered and more 11 out of 10

Customer service 10 out of 10

Delivery 11 out of 10

Overall satisfaction 11 out of 10

Great work gothookahs keep it up, we need more vendors like you !

This is my second order from Got Hookahs. I bought the KM Amoura with a multicolored pear and clear vase. This is the best KM I have got to date. This baby is a work of art. No weld marks great vase and they threw in some free potion shisha to try and some aluminum sheets. too. Everything packaged up great and fast shipping. Order was shipped within 4 hours of the time I made the purchase!!
They have a lot of great KM's now. Snap em up before they go away again.

I would give them a 10/10 for their fast shipping and great packing and kick ass Hookahs for sale!!

thewave.gif rock_band.gif Hookah.gif

Oh yeah also the great prices too!!

I received my 40" exotica yesterday. It came in it's own box. Ther was a sample of Potion Guava thrown in there. Everything was pristine and it smoked like a champ. I love this hookah. Thanks GotHookahs!!!

10/10

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ordered my Safari on Monday, came in 10:30 AM Wednesday. Lightning fast stuff here.
Wrapped in tons of bubble wrap, top notch, I appreciate vendors who want to get their products to their customers safely <3
Super clean condition. Base has no chips and no signs of the wobbles.
Came with some freebies: Windcover, 50g of Nahkla 2Apple, coals, a metal screen, and a pen biggrin.gif
Good to see an actual handwritten note on the receipt.

Will definitely do business with these guys again

11/10
Thanks Bill and Chuck!

• 2 weeks later...
GREAT Guys!!! I made an order Weds night and Chuck called me Thursday to let me know my payment didnt go through. So he helped me fix it and sent it out the next day. It took Friday -Tuesday to get to my house which is waaaay to long to wait for a new hookah. As I was giving the contents of my package a once over I noticed the base was cracked significantly, so I called Chuck, let him know, I emailed pics, he sent me a new base the next day. AWESOME customer service!! Also Chuck threw in a base protector for my troubles. A++

15 outa 10

I would and have reccomend thems to friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Great Guys, Got the MZ Safari, Perfect Condition Great Packaging. Sample of Shisha and a hand written note. Oh yes... I will be back for more pipes...I am eying that KM SSR right now 10/10 Great experience.

• 1 month later...
La crem de la crem. These guys hooked me up and continued to well after initial transactions. Aside from their already very low prices, I had also a discount to help my order out.
I ordered a MZ Nefertitti #B with Red Vase, KM Black and Gold Hose, and 200g Fantasia Raspberry Kamikaze.
Package arrived exactly a week later, as predicted, awesome. I open it up to find a shattered vase sad.gif. but...I called right away, took pictures and emailed to them(so that they could get refunded by ups), and had a new, nicer vase in a week.
Shortly after, I noticed posts on the board about the shipping calculator being screwed up. I checked my invoice and sure enough, it was too much. But I figured move on...it was money well spent for excellent service. Well, recently I had been recommending to someone to shop through them and mentioned to watch shipping and what happened to me, when I got an email from them to get them a copy/ref number and they will get back to me. They credited me the difference in what I over payed on the shipping, to their shop. Thats freaking awesome!

I give Chuck and Gothookahs.com a 100 out of 10. I'm already planning the next order(hookah for friend's grandmother, one possibly for him, and another for me)

edit: original sale was in June and refund was today

Great company!!!! I ordered a Km Exotica, and a extra Km deluxe hose, both arrived in good shape and in a timely manner. I also received a pack of apple and melon layalina, a gothookahs.com pen, 48 jap coals, an extra bowl grommet. Hookah smoked great and the extra shisha was the icing on the cake, Thanks guys!

P.S. Order from these guys you wont be let down!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I had a semi-good experience with gothookahs, for what that's worth, I've only ordered once from them.

Well, I ordered an MZ Safari 26" on i think it was 8/12 or 9/12. They shipped it out on the 9th and the package got internationally dispatched on the 10th. It reached my country on the 15th and I finally picked up the package from the post office on the 21st (after letting the package sit in the post office for a week).

The box came in good condition, really huge box though. I opened it, everything was packaged nicely, lots of packing peanuts and bubble wrap around the items. First item I got was a KM Deluxe hose, got to me in great condition. But unfortunately when I tore off the bubble wrap around the hookah they actually sent me the 24" Safari instead. I checked the invoice they sent me and although they wrote on the description as the MZ 26" Safari they still charged me for the price of the 24" instead. A miscommunication I guess, was really dissapointed though when I saw the hookah that i got.

I emailed them about it, and after a couple of emails I decided to just keep the hookah and not fork out anymore money for me to get the one that I wanted. They said they'll compensate for me when I make my next order, which honestly I was happy to accept.

They threw in a couple of freebies along with the hookah like foil sheets, coals and a wndcover. Really cool.

Overall, I will definitely be ordering from them again despite the major hiccup about the hookah (which was an honest mistake i believe). Really cool guys to deal with, very helpful with their emails and they offer some really great prices. I will give www.gothookahs.com an 8/10.

I ordered the 36" New Nerfettiti style MZ from GotHookahs on saturday. I just got it today (New Years Eve). I'm extremely impressed. The hookah was in great shape (not a scratch!) and I got some freebies!

They included two packs of lalyana (Peach and Guava I think), a wind cover (finnaly one big enough to fit over the phunnel!), a pen ( biggrin.gif ), Silver Japanese coals, a metal screen, and a pair of tongs.
I also got a 'happy new year' from them. biggrin.gif I officialy love you guys, the shipping might be a bit high. But it's worth it.

10/10

ordered a trimetal exotica. came perfectly packaged. they threw in a few extra hose grommets, 48 coals, and 2 50gs of layalina and a discount code. overall id recommend them

• 1 month later...
OK I ordered a KM SSR on Tues 2/17 early morning east coast time. I wanted to make sure I had it for the weekend so I ordered it UPS 3 day shipping (Extra$45). I made a phone call to GH just to make sure it would ship out the same day. I was told it probably would not but they would check and call me back> I got a call a while later and was told my order probably would not ship out, but they could ship it USPS priority that would deliver on SAT, Plus it was $11 cheaper. I said great..
My order arrived Sat as promised. In the box was everything I ordered, very well packed and some extra Nakhla Shisha.. The Hookah and hose were exactly what was pictured on their website. I got everything exactly as I expected. CUstomer service was spectacular. I would reccomend GH to anyone.. 10 out of 10.

The only thing I am still waiting for is teh credit for the shipping difference. If I dont see it on my card in a couple of days I will call.

Quick and Easy Transaction. Fast Processing. Even wrote a little thank you message on the invoice. Nice touch.

Here's pics of the packaging for a KM base and some brushes. They even included a free 50g shisha pack and a nice pen.

As you can see, there's enough packing peanuts to go right up to the top of the box. The bottom layer was no different. I don't see any problems ordering from this vendor. Recommended! Edited by arcane

• 2 months later...
I placed an order with gothookahs.com on 5/12 at 8am
I didn't get an email saying it was shipped till the next day.
I was hoping that they would ship it the day I ordered because I live about two hours away and I would have got the package the next day. Instead I recieved the package on 5/14. No worries though.
I ordered the three pack of potion so I could try out some of their flavors.
I only spent $24 but they still threw in two swift-lite coal rolls and a pen for free.
Overall gothookahs.com is a great online vendor, and I will definately be purchasing more from them. Edited by norcalsmoker

• 3 months later...