Worldhookah! (dpg)

I just want to give a general thanks to World Hookah/DPG. I've been consistently amazed by their excellent service, prices and selection. I just got in my order, and one flavor was out of stock so they gave me two other ones. Its just that kind of stuff, along with the free samples, priority shipping and help on the phone that really makes them stand out for me. If you haven't, I would definitely at least give them a call and chat for a few about the happenings there. I mean really, if they're willing to send out free flavors, at least put in an order to show your thanks smile.gif

-- mods, if this is supposed to go somewhere else, I'm sorry, feel free to move it!

They've been great so far. I called and they combined two orders for me and shipped together. Unfortunately they made a mistake and sent me two cans of one flavor instead of the one they ordered, but I emailed and asked if I could ship it back, etc. I didn't get a response right away but a tin of the flavor I wanted showed up a couple days later. I'd also stated to not send the usual samples but if they wanted to send some Al Fakher (which I'd never tried and said I'd trust Neal's judgement and pay for the sample.) When I opened the box on the double shipment, there were three samples of AF. You couldn't ask for better customer service from Neal. Despite the fact that SB is located right around the corner from me, I don't buy tobacco anyplace else anymore. It's worth the wait for the great prices, free shipping, and incomparable customer service.

'Rani

We are sucking right now and in total Hell I want to say Thanks for all the kind words and the people that were/ are mad I am trully sorry. Until the lounge is back up I am here daily getting everything fixed. I am moving the mailorder to the Lounge and maybe opening a lounge here also. This will get us back on track and make everything run better.

As for ketchup I stopped carrying it all together.

Thanks again everyone, Neal

QUOTE (skydivemd @ Apr 30 2008, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (louman3333 @ Apr 30 2008, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree Neal is excellent

+1

I just spoke with Neal on the phone after what has sounded like 2 weeks of living hell for him. The guy was super nice, polite, and put up with all my questions.
Simply a top notch guy! Will be ordering from him in a few days.

Rick