I got my KM hybrid today. I am using it now. A very solid little Hookah that smokes great. The purge is also great like the other KM's I have, but you can not purge very hard or you will get water up the stem...D'oh.
I love the simple style of this Hookah and it smokes like a champ! That makes 13 Hookahs for me now. I am done buying for a while now unless there is something that I really want. I am breaking it in with a Mix of Tangiers Brambleberry and Cooling.

A few pics for all.

Nice find snoopy, you should send me a hookah, you gots too many wink.gif Haha just kidding mate, upload a video for us all, pics dont do enough justice(it better have you and the beard or I will be extremely angry :@ oh and your "brother" has to join in tongue.gif)

QUOTE (Webbles @ Apr 24 2008, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something so simple can look good.

With the clear base, watchin the smoke swirl & the water bubble can be almost hypnotizing.

Congrats snoop, its a beauty.

Thanks. I like this Hookah a lot. The clear vase is really cool to watch like you said, it would be really sweet with the glow balls in the vase also. I could not pass this one up, I got this instead of the Tangerine, it was not shipped last Friday, so I called and canceled that order and got this instead. I placed the order on that Monday. They shipped it out right away because of the delay. Sadly no freebies like Neal gives you. Just a 50 gram box of Fusion and a sad looking cleaning brush. It OK though I guess. It came with a Black Mod bowl and a MYA hose also. Maybe I can get my cat to wear the bowl on his head like I did with the cover for the combo bowl. Thats about all I will use it for.