Opinions On Hookahs

Some of you may have read I recently lost my hookah to an ex....so I need some help buying a new one (just cant live without it, ya know). My old one was 26 inches I believe...and I think I want to stick to that size since I always had a good smoke. Any suggestions on brand/style? Im kinda a novice with all of this stuff, so any suggestions on what or what not to get will be greatly appreciated. Im looking to spend no more than $150....also sometime back I found a website that would let you customize a hookah but i cant seem to remember what site that was. Any ideas? Thanks!

Justin

I'd recommend against mid-sized hookahs. Either get a tall one (30" like KMs/MZs) or a tiny one (12" like Bambino). If you have 150 to spend I'd just get a Bambino/QT and a MZ/cheaper KM.

Ive heard that going with a smaller hookah gives you a crappy smoke...I take it I have recieved some misinformation on that? I think Id rather go with 30 or above....any particular reasons why I should stay away from the mid size?

QUOTE (Jsquared @ Apr 23 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of you may have read I recently lost my hookah to an ex....so I need some help buying a new one (just cant live without it, ya know). My old one was 26 inches I believe...and I think I want to stick to that size since I always had a good smoke. Any suggestions on brand/style? Im kinda a novice with all of this stuff, so any suggestions on what or what not to get will be greatly appreciated. Im looking to spend no more than $150....also sometime back I found a website that would let you customize a hookah but i cant seem to remember what site that was. Any ideas? Thanks!

Justin

KM makes great hookahs including around 26" although you have to look to bit to find them. My shorter KMs I buy from a local shop that imports direct so I don't know about online smaller KMs. But really when you size it from a website most are including the height of the bowl so even at 30" it's not too tall. MZs are slightly less expensive, just as good as KMx in my opinion but harder to find. Either way for $150 you can get an amazing pipe with a whole lot of tobacco in the bargain. My suggestion is to either call World Hookah or Hookah Company and see if they'll hook you up with a quality pipe package deal. Both are very caller friendly vendors.

'Rani