Is H-s Serious?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I click on the link I'm seeing $13.95. Maybe an update to the site that was a typo and later corrected??????

'Rani

Edit: Duh.... Note to self, next time read ALL the posts before opening mouth. Then again, when is an open mouth ever a bad thing on a woman?

Don't say it........

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Apr 23 2008, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I click on the link I'm seeing $13.95. Maybe an update to the site that was a typo and later corrected??????

'Rani

Edit: Duh.... Note to self, next time read ALL the posts before opening mouth. Then again, when is an open mouth ever a bad thing on a woman?

Don't say it........

lol_hitting.gif lol_hitting.gif lol_hitting.gif

Economics seems to bother many of you. They raise the price, people are still willing to buy it, so it seems to me that raising the price was the right thing to do from a business point of view

QUOTE (Deathwish238 @ Apr 23 2008, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Economics seems to bother many of you. They raise the price, people are still willing to buy it, so it seems to me that raising the price was the right thing to do from a business point of view

shhh... quiet now mellow.gif

QUOTE (Deathwish238 @ Apr 23 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But people werent going to buy it. simple as that. when MNH Neal etc. has it for cheaper anyone wanting fantasia would just get it from them.

you guys gotta also think of inflation...I was at Sheetz for a pack of smokes earlier and saw gas at 3.59 a gallon, can't believe it...the night I totaled my car in febuary of '05, 20mins before I wrecked I filled my tank up at 1.68 a gallon

damn voski i paid 3.59 today and was pissed now i feel better but fo realz i remember when i first started driving in 03 and i decided to buy a G35 because it is a badass car but now i regret it and im thinking about a hybrid camry because it gets bomb gas mileage compared to my 8city and 17freeway

QUOTE (Deathwish238 @ Apr 23 2008, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Economics don't bother me, but I'm not willing to pay $15+ for 200g of any brand of shisha.

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Apr 24 2008, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Economics don't bother me, but I'm not willing to pay $15+ for 200g of any brand of shisha.

any brand? you sure

QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 24 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any brand? you sure

Economics bothers me. I never pass up an opportunity to bite the invisible hand that feeds.

QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 24 2008, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any brand? you sure

Yeah. I'm pretty much done bothering with Starbuzz after giving several flavors a shot in their smaller tins, and that's the only one I've ever paid that for. Unless prices raise all around it just doesn't make sense to pay that much since there are so many cheaper options that are just as good (better, in many cases.) Edited by Ralleac

QUOTE (Ralleac @ Apr 24 2008, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (likespaceships @ Apr 24 2008, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any brand? you sure

Yeah. I'm pretty much done bothering with Starbuzz after giving several flavors a shot in their smaller tins, and that's the only one I've ever paid that for. Unless prices raise all around it just doesn't make sense to pay that much since there are so many cheaper options that are just as good (better, in many cases.)

I really misread your post earlier. missed the "not".

I think fantasia aint really that good anyway... they smell like heaven but smoking them makes me sick... even pink lemonade cant take more than 5 mins of the stuff... and the cut is annoying an all. Im sticking to AF and SB... cant get the tangiers to work sad.gif

QUOTE (addicted2shisha @ Apr 24 2008, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think fantasia aint really that good anyway... they smell like heaven but smoking them makes me sick... even pink lemonade cant take more than 5 mins of the stuff... and the cut is annoying an all. Im sticking to AF and SB... cant get the tangiers to work sad.gif

Yeah, it makes me feel like crap too for some reason...

I remember before fantasia popped up on the scene, i saw it on texas hookahs for something low as hell, i cant remember but it was way cheaper than it is now and i looked at the flavors and shook my head... dry.gif

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Apr 23 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn voski i paid 3.59 today and was pissed now i feel better but fo realz i remember when i first started driving in 03 and i decided to buy a G35 because it is a badass car but now i regret it and im thinking about a hybrid camry because it gets bomb gas mileage compared to my 8city and 17freeway

How are you getting such shitty millage. You should change your driving style. Buy a diesel not a hybrid those are ewww.

QUOTE (voski @ Apr 24 2008, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Apr 23 2008, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How are you getting such shitty millage. You should change your driving style. Buy a diesel not a hybrid those are ewww.

Isn't diesel gas more expensive than regular gas nowadays?

first off i just got into fantasia and i got it to smoke amazing everytime....great flavor in all three flavors i have.....and you get a pretty good buzz to nothing like nakhla but a good one.....i think the stuff is amazing... i have used it in my small funnel and gotten over 2 and a half hours of great smoke...got the pics to....had amazing flavor and smoke after the 2 hours.....idk why you guys hate it i think the stuff is great...flavors are awesome and something new compared to the usuall fruit flavors (and others like cola vanilla rose)