Is H-s Serious?

I talked to them in livechat before opening this thread, he said they are updating the prices on the three pack also.

So... they're pretty much just being bastards.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the size is not a cheap move to make us irritated... giving 50g less than regular tubs means you'll run out faster and buy more (.2 times faster). that's right, captain obvious to the rescue wink.gif

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 22 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the size is not a cheap move to make us irritated... giving 50g less than regular tubs means you'll run out faster and buy more (.2 times faster). that's right, captain obvious to the rescue wink.gif

Unless it lasts longer then other brands.

QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 22 2008, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not sure if youre being sarcastic or not...

He was saying they make fantasia 200g's to trick the less receptive buyer into thinking its the norm weight shisha is usually sold in.

QUOTE (heebo @ Apr 22 2008, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like some expensive packaging, I bet that's where your money is going.

just threaded plastic.

QUOTE (voski @ Apr 22 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (erufiku @ Apr 22 2008, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unless it lasts longer then other brands.

Frankly I haven't tried Fantasia yet cause I live north of the border, but only baccy that "lasts longer" for me is Tangiers. I keep re-using that tabby, just adding a bit to replace the burnt top layer and it still tastes amazing. Don't know if Fantasia does that but then again T's is 12.95$

Im not sure if youre being sarcastic or not...

He was saying they make fantasia 200g's to trick the less receptive buyer into thinking its the norm weight shisha is usually sold in.

My line of argument would still be that they want people buying their stuff more often. With the old price it's about same price as AF, maybe a buck more expensive so I bet a lot of people shrugged it off and just ordered Fantasia even though it's 50g less. Not exactly tricking, but close wink.gif
I really know nothing about the costs of shisha production, but given the general retail trends I would say the extra 50 grams would not break their back. It's all about convincing people to be "willing to pay the premium" as someone already said in the thread.

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 22 2008, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually price matching wont really work because they dont give the discount when you do that if i remember correctly.

Ohh yeah if you factor in the discount, that's a good catch man. Wow that just sucks. Fantasia is more expensive wholesale than alot of other brands. Terrorist Mart, the smoke shop on the East Bench where I live has to sell it for 6 bucks a 50g.

It is over-priced tobacco though.

You want cheap and good buy Nakhla. I bought 500g for 14 bucks. The 2 flavors I got were melon and grape and they were fantastic. For the first time (EVER) I could actually taste the flavor in my mouth, like eating a ripe cantaloupe. A++++ Fuck Fantasia, Dreamz, Starbuzz, and Fumari. Fuck em all. Nakhla bends them over and rapes them.

lol @ Bulldog.

Another Nahkla brother

Ladies,

vote with your feet - It's quite simple. If you don't like the price then don't purchase it. In fact I would suggest supporting vendors who keep there prices low.

If you support such vendors then they will probably keep there prices low.

Maybe H-S have a huge customer base not of this forum? Good luck to them. But the forum members can vote with there feet.

JD