74 Inches

TubaTrav2010

I have a Lunar pipe with a ice catch mod and a diffuser. I like it alot and want to make it look even better than it already does. Hose covers are my only affordable option. I have 4: 74" hoses and need covers. Does anyone know where I can get some covers, or how to make them. I was thinking about sewing some (but then I realized I have no clue how to sew and it would most likely be more effective to buy from somewhere). Does anyone else have issues finding hose covers for such a long hose?

QUOTE (waterboi @ Apr 22 2008, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you had a sewing machine and some fabric it would be easy to make. But having them made shouldnt be to expensive. Check into it.

+1 I dont' think it could be that complicated...worth looking into.

They're not hard to make. You'd need a yard of very cheap fabric, cut three 4"x36" strips off of that, sew 'em into tubes, then sew the ends of those tubes together to make one big tube, longer than your hose... drawstring the ends, and voila.

I'm sure you at least know someone with a sewing machine.

QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Apr 23 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're not hard to make. You'd need a yard of very cheap fabric, cut three 4"x36" strips off of that, sew 'em into tubes, then sew the ends of those tubes together to make one big tube, longer than your hose... drawstring the ends, and voila.

I'm sure you at least know someone with a sewing machine.

great idea, but theres a glue called fabritac, you can get it at the fabric store. works great!

heck you could even get away with using something like gaffers tape and basicaly cut the cloth needed, fold in in half so the "inside" of the cover is what you see and then run the tape over it to hold it together (might be a little stiff but it works)

sewing is not hard at all, especially for something this simple... and this is coming from a guy

that lunar is the rotating one right? you like it?

-matt