New Member From Texas

Zyram

Hello all, new member from Texas here, I'm very new to Hookah, have smoked a pipe for a while and decided to try a Hookah, different but very fun. All I have tried thus far is Vanilla, I'm going to the tobacco shop in town Monday to get some new flavors, any recommendations? I've read lots of folks say apple is always a safe bet.

Thanks in advance

-Z

QUOTE (Canon @ Apr 20 2008, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pick flavors you like. if you would like to eat it then most likely you would like how it smokes

I tried a cherry flavor, WAY too sweet lol. I love cherries though. I bought some double apple and that was good. Plan to try some bananna soon, and then go back to the shop and look around more.

-Z

QUOTE (Zyram @ Apr 19 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello all, new member from Texas here, I'm very new to Hookah, have smoked a pipe for a while and decided to try a Hookah, different but very fun. All I have tried thus far is Vanilla, I'm going to the tobacco shop in town Monday to get some new flavors, any recommendations? I've read lots of folks say apple is always a safe bet.

Thanks in advance

-Z

Cant go wrong with strawberry. blueberry is also one of my favorites so far and less sweet. I'm new to the forums myself but welcome!

Guest Dogma
Hello from another Texan rolleyes.gif
all I've tried is the hookah freak Holy Shisha.....a very diff taste, but enjoyable. I'm waiting on some al Waha banana and mocha to be sitting on my porch when I get home tonight....talk about having some fun after work!!!!!! So let me know how your quest is going, K?
Dogma