Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Smoking Star

Revolution Money Exchange

so when it comes to funding my hookah addiction I try not to take away from my weekly pay to much, Smokin alot gets expencive. But I found a solution! I recently cashed out 75$ from a payment company thats trying to compete with paypal. (going straight to shisha and charcoals!) Granted I had to give up some personal information to sign up such as my SSN but The company is insured by the FDIC, so I wasnt to worried about it. I got 25$ to sign up initialy and for each one of your firends that you invite you get 10$. if anyonelse is intrested in this I would love to send you a link.

Edited by Canon
NO referrals

The company Revolutionmoneyexchange.com is good from what i have researched. its not a scam and you do get 25$ from signing up and 10$ per referral..
Ill let this stay but NO NOT refer in this thread, if you post your link or PM anyone with a referral. if you even hint at wanting to refer someone else i will ban you. if it happens enough the thread is gone.

Betting 10g this guy has the same IP as Revolution Money Exchange.

Qualification: 10g of shisha, of course. Edited by gaia.plateau

i thought that too, but the link he posted was a referral link, meaning if you signed up he got 10 bucks.
ill take 10grams of tangiers blueberry.

PM for mailing address

lol damn shit is true
canon you were right hoorah for free moolah and hello gorgeous shisha