Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

Yes, thank you!

Oh forgot to mention, I went to the store in Houston, they had a similar stem but it was all bent up. Felt very lightweight. But they were selling 750g of Nakhla for $10

Thanks for checking for me.

At those prices, they are 100% not paying taxes on that tobacco ... ie. they are smuggling it in.

Most certainly. No Texas tax on it either, no idea how they have been in business for so long. 

Just picked up this little beauty.  Nickle plated solid brass, copper downstem, female bowl port (makes it older?). The tray is gorgeous.  I need a nicer silver bohemian vase though.  Possibly Nawras? 
IMG_20140621_171545_424.jpg

Tray:
IMG_20140621_171715_990.jpg

Good luck finding a nice silver boho. I had a hell of a time trying to find one for my nickel nawras a few months ago.

Sent from my K00F using Tapatalk 2

What did you end up finding? I ussualy only see silver on the 12" bells. What I wouldn't give for a silver genie.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk Edited by deprekate

[URL=http://s69.photobucket.com/user/Twitchy_15/media/263315_10151613296262432_79607712_n_zpse78de955.jpg.html]263315_10151613296262432_79607712_n_zpse[/URL]

couple different colours and styles of the boho on the right if you can find one

What did you end up finding? I ussualy only see silver on the 12" bells. What I wouldn't give for a silver genie.

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk

I ended up finding the EXACT boho posted above on the right. I'll take some pictures when I can. It matches so perfectly it's ridiculous

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Is the hookah industry really so gaudy that we can't have plain old nickel/silver stuff? I too have been trying to find a nice silver base for a long time, and was really hoping BJ would at least make one.

There are some nice bj bohos that have silver accents. Eric was showing me the catalog he was ordering them from and there are some REALLY nice looking ones, vendors just don't order them.

I'd like to see the catalog

Go and visit Eric and ask if he'll show you. It came up when I mentioned I was looking for a 10 inch silver trim vase for my small nickel nawras and we both realized how small the options are and he said he'd be getting at least a few the next time he ordered bjs.

• 1 month later...

Straight up DEVASTATED 

Found this listing, within 3 hours of it being up I sped over to the guys house, who was giving away everything for free on his porch. When I got there, everything was gone. :(

He was GIVING away this gnarly hookah....

http://austin.craigslist.org/zip/4640580385.html

Edited by grock

no doubt

that was my dream. Go to town using a dremel polishing wheel  and some brass polish.

• 1 year later...

Honestly they all look alright, though potentially brandless which doesn't really matter. They LOOK solid and the vases all look pretty good. You might wanna check em in person though.

the ones to the right look similar to my Lebanese pipe actually

The two right ones are 100% Lebanese, in fact identical or nearly so to ones I have. $80 is outrageous, over there the ENTIRE setup would cost no more than $25ish. The one on the right though is one of my favorite styles and takes a fucking beating - it's one of my two go-to pipes (the other is my Elmas 639)

The two right ones are 100% Lebanese, in fact identical or nearly so to ones I have. $80 is outrageous, over there the ENTIRE setup would cost no more than $25ish. The one on the right though is one of my favorite styles and takes a fucking beating - it's one of my two go-to pipes (the other is my Elmas 639)

Im thinking 80 is for all the pipes though I may be misinterpreting the post though, im contemplating asking him and if he says its for the set asking if he'd be willing to split it up.