Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 3 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 3 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks legit

Cool, which do you think would be better, the Mya QT or the Mya mini acrylic? Both are the same price, QT is used, acrylic is new...

That's the same vendor that sold a bunch of us Acrylics awhile ago (me included). It's legit.

QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 3 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks legit

Cool, which do you think would be better, the Mya QT or the Mya mini acrylic? Both are the same price, QT is used, acrylic is new...

That's the same vendor that sold a bunch of us Acrylics awhile ago (me included). It's legit.

Sweet! thanks! Which do you like more for smoking, the QT or the acrylics?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 3 2009, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zinite @ Sep 3 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks legit

Sweet! thanks! Which do you like more for smoking, the QT or the acrylics?

Mmmm... I REALLY like the Acrylic. I'm actually smoking out of the QT right now though. Don't make me choose!

I think everyone needs to have at least one Mya Acrylic. They smoke almost the exact same as QTs. Note that the ones on eBay aren't the 'discounted clearance' ones at H-S (those have a discoloration on the vase). These are brand new non-clearance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/An-Original-Khalil-Maa...4#ht_745wt_1167

This could be a good deal for the right person. Not for me, I already have a 34" KM ice and don't need another KM this size. I wouldn't bid a whole lot higher than it is right now though. It's already like $65-70, which isn't bad, but I wouldn't go much higher.

I am really glad that people have linked to caravan. I'm not looking for a new hookah but my friends are very interested in a new KM to compliment thier other tri-metal M3. With prices under 100 you cant go wrong. I just wish prices were the same as when i bought my exotica for $30 haha those where the days.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 3 2009, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://cgi.ebay.com/17-One-72-Hose-Acrylic...p3286.m20.l1116

cheap mini mya acrylic...does it look legit?

I got my Mya mini acrylic from Wizxbay months ago and they are for sure legit. It is my personal favorite to smoke out of until I pick up a full size Mya or an actual KM. This thing is THE definite travel hookah as none of the pieces will ever break.

Some custom cloisonne Mya job, kinda between a colossus and a obelisk

http://cgi.ebay.com/32-SINGLE-HOSE-ONE-OF-...id=p4999.c0.m14

QUOTE (jon bon @ Sep 9 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, not weird I looked into it once and it's this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasser_al-Din_Shah_Qajar

he at one point owned the Iranian tobacco industry which explains his visage on Iranian bases.

He also considered it a threat to have a hose pointed at him, which is where that came from.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Bandito @ Sep 20 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question: Is $29 shipping included for a MYA QT good deal? That a price you see often on ebay? Got 2 and a half days to consider..

Personally, I think it is a decent deal. Only reason I have not picked one of them up is because I am planning on doing a partial trade with SloppyJoe for one. You can talk to norcal, he picked one up.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 3 2009, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks legit

I honestly prefer the acrylic over the QT. I have a black glass vase for the acrylic which kind of defeats the purpose of the "acrylic" but it looks bad ass. DelSol if you are interested I have two acrylics, a blue and a green. (also the solid black glass vase) I have all the adapters for both of them as well so they can be a one or two hose.

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Sep 20 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bandito @ Sep 20 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question: Is $29 shipping included for a MYA QT good deal? That a price you see often on ebay? Got 2 and a half days to consider..

Personally, I think it is a decent deal. Only reason I have not picked one of them up is because I am planning on doing a partial trade with SloppyJoe for one. You can talk to norcal, he picked one up.

I purchased the Qt from this ebay seller. The pipe was in great condition and the only thing that wasn't included was the standard mya bowl. He did provide some sort of egyptian mod bowl with it though. The hookah didn't have any nasty smell or sign of much use. Honestly I would guess it was used only a few times.