Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLASS-FUNNEL-BOWL-HAND-MADE-IN-USA-HOOKAH-Not-Lavoo-Not-Roi-Not-Fumo-/321359143321?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ad27f6199

Looks like the Godfather bowl, maybe it's a copy? Looks pretty neat, price isn't bad either. 

Punk's manipulating search results "Not Roi, Not Lavoo, Not Fumo"

Time to give this guy a spanking.... now where's that report button....AWW THERE IT IS!

For me it's the Harmony bowl. I initially got one because I was getting a Lotus and it was basically made for the lotus, but it a pretty good bowl for a small/shallow bowl. It's a bit wider than the Tangiers offerings, which is nice.

not a bad pipe. but the vase is deffinatly NOT bohemian.  I'd consider picking it up if it were $25 cheaper

Yeah the whole description is botched. What do you think it is?  have never seen a bowl port with such intricate design on it.. Looks like he unscrewed the stem, stuck the tray in there, and put the bowl over the bowl port threads. Does that make sense? 

I have seen multi-hose Syrians with a similar design, but with a plain screw-on bowl port. And I know Syrians screw together in multiple places...

Not sure what is up, but now that you mention it, it looks like the bowl screws on? That would be crazy, and a pita, but those Syrians do like to make things screw together, like vases and stems.

Well someone bought it for about $105 shipped. Doubt it's worth that much, who knows what the insides look like (if it was ever properly cleaned) and the tray didn't have any engravings like Nour/Nawras does. 

I texted that guy with the incorrectly set up "Turkish" hookah and he never replied. Bummed, I was really looking forward to finally owning a Tunisian. 

Well someone bought it for about $105 shipped. Doubt it's worth that much, who knows what the insides look like (if it was ever properly cleaned) and the tray didn't have any engravings like Nour/Nawras does. 

I texted that guy with the incorrectly set up "Turkish" hookah and he never replied. Bummed, I was really looking forward to finally owning a Tunisian. 

Ya I saw.  I kinda wanted it, but $105 is too much, especially since I just picked up an Elmas 701.  But the pipe itself is a pretty good one. Solid.  $100 is what I would estimate it would be worth on any of the forums.