Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

Yeah that's the same guy that has the mini Beast & Kamanja. I know the Beast wholesales for about $40 and the Kamanja wholesales for $50 so he's not making much of a loss. I can't believe some vendors are charging $150 for the Mini Kamanja. The Beast is definitely worth it, the Kamanja... not as heavy, cheaper downstem and hose port for sure. 

I wouldn't pay 150 for anything that isn't Turkish or Syrian especially for the fact that you can find faridas for cheaper than 150. I am very picky with my Hookahs... 

I wouldn't pay 150 for anything that isn't Turkish or Syrian especially for the fact that you can find faridas for cheaper than 150. I am very picky with my Hookahs... 

+100

• 3 weeks later...

Cool! Cheap Turkish pipes. Only concern is the first one uses a screw-on base, possibly both of them do? Which really will not be hard to build an adapter to use on a normal base, but... hopefully you will not need to use another base. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traditional-Turkish-Nargile-/261417658226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cddb4e772

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traditional-Turkish-Nargile-/261417652268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cddb4d02c

Tiny trays but not bad deals!

I guess you can glue to base grommets together on the flat sides to make them fit. 

Tiny trays but not bad deals!

I guess you can glue to base grommets together on the flat sides to make them fit. 

That's what I was thinking. Anyways I contacted the seller, he speaks English very well and I am getting him to pick up a cheap Dogan stem for me. So in a few weeks, I will report back how that goes. 

Found what could be a Lebanese hookah, Looks decent but has only 1 port and no purge :-( Also the price seems a bit too steep, considering there is no ash tray, Even if the base could be a boho which i doubt it is. What are your 2 cents on it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorgeous-Antique-Hookah-From-Israel-/191095789240?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c7e3256b8

Cool! Cheap Turkish pipes. Only concern is the first one uses a screw-on base, possibly both of them do? Which really will not be hard to build an adapter to use on a normal base, but... hopefully you will not need to use another base. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traditional-Turkish-Nargile-/261417658226?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cddb4e772

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traditional-Turkish-Nargile-/261417652268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cddb4d02c

Just a note these look a lot like what I've seen sold in Istanbul airport, and if they're the same, they're really kinda cheesy

Gotcha. We have a layover flight at that airport in a few months, might just pick something up there for the hell of it!

That Leb pipe looks nice, but it is way too tall for me.

Where are you headed? Istanbul airport is the most expensive airport I've ever been to, even by the standards of other airports. I wouldn't bother buying anything there unless it's rakı or baklava 

Gotcha. We have a layover flight at that airport in a few months, might just pick something up there for the hell of it!

You should hit up Dubai They have have more Nawras than anyone! 

Where are you headed? Istanbul airport is the most expensive airport I've ever been to, even by the standards of other airports. I wouldn't bother buying anything there unless it's rakı or baklava 

Well that's a disappointment. Last time we flew to Romania we went through Amsterdam, but I did not see any hookah related stuff, Just a bunch of other stuff....

And yeah, Dubai only has Egyptian pipes, at least that's all you see in lounges. 

Well that's a disappointment. Last time we flew to Romania we went through Amsterdam, but I did not see any hookah related stuff, Just a bunch of other stuff....

And yeah, Dubai only has Egyptian pipes, at least that's all you see in lounges. 

I don't think that is true. My friend found a guy there selling syrians and he picked up quite a few pipes. It depends where you go to in Dubai here is a pic i found in a travel blog of a shop selling hookahs in Dubai. there are different shops in different parts of the city. Idk Exactly where this 1 is but my friend said 1 of those 2-tone swirl staffs. To me these look syrian but they could be Egyptian-syrian lookalikes for all i know. 

Shisha-Dubai.jpg

Edited by A Sharrp SYBIAN

Firstly, those look like AF Large Solids. Remember AF is a UAE company. Secondly, travel blog? What was the date - remember there's a civil war going on in Syria. I have smoked all over the UAE and have not seen a single Syrian. 

Firstly, those look like AF Large Solids. Remember AF is a UAE company. Secondly, travel blog? What was the date - remember there's a civil war going on in Syria. I have smoked all over the UAE and have not seen a single Syrian. 

IDK the date the pictures was taken but I do know my friend always found syrians in Dubai he was bringing these type of pipes back for years maybe now there might not be anymore left but you never know. It's still much harder to find a quality lebanese pipe then it is to find a syrian. Last time my friend got syrians in Dubai, he told me he paid a lot for them, so you could be right about them getting more scarce in the middle east as well. 

I can't edit my last post, sorry for the double post. 

So far ordering from the eBay seller "yourmaninturkey" has been great. I paid for what I wanted, 2 days after payment shipped the money cleared and I was given a tracking number. Now I am not sure if he personally grabbed the stem I wanted from Dogan Nargile, or if he passed on my shipping info. to them, but either way I am satisfied. In 2-4 weeks I will give an update on the packaging and whatnot, but until then I am stoked that "my guy in Turkey" can get what I am looking for, without the hassle of emailing Turkish vendors and hoping they speak English!