Ebay And Craigslist Hookah Finds

QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 7 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just happy to be getting a new hookah. My QT bit the dust about 4 months ago but i've been smoking it anyway, the base has a few nasty cracks in it and slow leaks the water out. My other two hookahs are just show pieces really, they're pretty non-functional. So i was all about getting a nice KM, this is the first time i've ever had a problem on ebay.

LMAO

this guy has this up on craigs list

30" Khalil Mamoon Hookah With Extras - $130 (long beach)

and it even has his phone number ...hmmmmmmm Edited by trivial

QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 7 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 7 2009, 09:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just happy to be getting a new hookah. My QT bit the dust about 4 months ago but i've been smoking it anyway, the base has a few nasty cracks in it and slow leaks the water out. My other two hookahs are just show pieces really, they're pretty non-functional. So i was all about getting a nice KM, this is the first time i've ever had a problem on ebay.

LMAO

this guy has this up on craigs list

and it even has his phone number ...hmmmmmmm

lol he just put it up today

QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 7 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 7 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this guy Is a real piece of work. This is such a headache I didn't need. Totally trying to sell it while he has my money.

call him on the phone

wut is weird is the ebay location in big bear the criegs list is from Long Beach

its not even the same hose, it might not be the same guy...

QUOTE (Scoop @ Feb 7 2009, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 7 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 7 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this guy Is a real piece of work. This is such a headache I didn't need. Totally trying to sell it while he has my money.

call him on the phone

wut is weird is the ebay location in big bear the criegs list is from Long Beach

its not even the same hose, it might not be the same guy...

wait wut... they look the same to me??..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:B:WNA:US:1123

QUOTE (trivial @ Feb 8 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ebarnes02 @ Feb 8 2009, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They were the same I called him last night. he is going to ship me just the hookah.

nice

Not at the price he paid just for the hookah. Besides the auction itself was illegal as far as rules of ebay go...The guy was including tobacco.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (obey @ Feb 18 2009, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well the First to are just typical Egyptians. They are from Caravan Trading Company, So I am sure they are a good quality.

The dragon one...although cool would pass cause it's probably going to fall apart quick. looks like a cheap Chinese hookah.

Last 2 are standard Egyptians also, but I have never dealt with that seller, So I would be cautious about them.

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Feb 18 2009, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (obey @ Feb 18 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks to stuies convincing i just bought this. btw obey looks like your in SC so when i get it ill drop you a line if you want to smoke from it wink.gif

Dang, I was just talking man, .... great no pressure now... god I hope it smokes good... downside it comes From Israel so it's gonna take like 2 weeks to get there.

something really irritating about those cheaply starting priced mya hookahs. i think he has a script or some type of macro so that when someone makes a bid on the hookah, he has another account make a slightly bigger bid. so he just waits till hes satisfied with the price then waits till the bid ends and/or stop the bid.

QUOTE (GNUWorldOrder @ Feb 19 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it comes with a "years worth of charcoal" lol

hahahaha yeah i bet we have different definitions of years worth, seeing as I go through a box of cocos every month.