Essential Oils

Add the oils to the shisha, but use spices and concentrated solutions in the bottom.

Last time I checked, essential oils are pretty expensive and you'll need a little more than a few drops to have an effect in the base.

Mint oil added to mint shisha, with mint flakes in the bottom..... thinking about it is almost as overwhelming as it would taste.

you would have some consistency issues if you tried it..and they usually are not good for smoking..they aren't meant to be heated..so I am not sure of the health issues
I don't think I would try..and (i know this sounds really bad) but I have tried to smoke everything in the last year trying to make my shisha better....

QUOTE (questions @ Apr 15 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would have some consistency issues if you tried it..and they usually are not good for smoking..they aren't meant to be heated..so I am not sure of the health issues
I don't think I would try..and (i know this sounds really bad) but I have tried to smoke everything in the last year trying to make my shisha better....

I use a high grade peppermint extract/essential oil sometime for a nice mint smoke...clears me out

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 15 2008, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use a high grade peppermint extract/essential oil sometime for a nice mint smoke...clears me out

so it does a good job on the sinuses I assume??? Interesting...hmm

-H&S

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 15 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-H&S

any time my nose is screwed up, it works wonders

but this stuff I have is not for the faint of heart...I was thinkin of giving some to the guys of Loveshisha to make somethin like "Candycane Train to the North Pole"

how's that sound? just pooped into my head tongue.gif

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 15 2008, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 15 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

-H&S

any time my nose is screwed up, it works wonders

but this stuff I have is not for the faint of heart...I was thinkin of giving some to the guys of Loveshisha to make somethin like "Candycane Train to the North Pole"

how's that sound? just pooped into my head tongue.gif

Cool might have to look around for the stuff....

And the candycane to the north pole sounds pretty good IMO, sorta like smoke it and freeze your butt off

but that is if you don't now what we are talking about biggrin.gif

-H&S

I've hear of using essential oils in the tobacco, but I've also heard of adding drops of a flavored liquor to the tobacco. Like, using Grand Marnier in Orange Shisha or something.

Or DeKupyer's Butter Shots, yum! tongue.gif

QUOTE (melanko @ Apr 15 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've hear of using essential oils in the tobacco, but I've also heard of adding drops of a flavored liquor to the tobacco. Like, using Grand Marnier in Orange Shisha or something.

I'd be afraid of it catching fire

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 15 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (melanko @ Apr 15 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be afraid of it catching fire

im sure if you use only a little and mix it very well it would be fine

Could be interesting however not all oils are food or medicinal grade.
Some are the cheap popourri stuff and are not very pure.
There are some great sources for high grade oils and extracts, or you can make them yourself.
Some essentials are toxic to some degree and a few are enthogens,,, woot.

Now that you've put this idea in my head I'm gonna try it.
I'm thinking Lemongrass would be a safe tasy add-on to the shisha.
I was already thinking of adding Calimus root as a paste to the shisa, it is a tad bitter,
and slightly enervating, along the lines of strong coffee.
Probably akin in effect to the K line stuff. How is that stuff ?