What are you smoking right now?

Hookah Fina BLAK Chai Latte… damn this shisha is intense, it's giving me a pretty good buzz… 

Anyone have good suggestions on how to get thicker smoke though? I'm using glazed clay egyptian bowls with the lotus, packed lightly. The flavor is prominent but not the smoke. I had the same problem with other BLAK flavors, but this set up usually works with other brands of shisha. Do you guys think an alien bowl and tighter packing will me a difference? 

I packed as light as I could in an Egyptian bowl but it still fell in pretty dense.  I used foil and poked all the way down through the holes in the bowl to get enough air flow.  My clouds were fine and he flavor was pretty good.

On some of the reviews, they say packing it tight like Tangiers doesn't work very well, so I avoided tight packing.

How is your air flow? Are you using enough heat?  Maybe try foil?

Small phunnel of mizo gum

Then

Small phunnel of 50% mizo gum + 50% mizo mint

We felt like a minty night tonight!

Also really wanted to test the elmas hoses with ghosting. Seems like these hoses are impossible to ghost which obviously is a good thing, I may snag a couple elmas hoses instead of the temsah ones I was considering.

• 1 month later...