What are you smoking right now?

Strange. I've had it in my stash regularly ever since i found out about it. I just plop it in my Egyptian like any other afzal and smoke away. Did you get the old unwashed stuff or the new washed one? Yes. Afzal is now, washed! I was smoking the last of my unwashed lychee. :(

Strange. I've had it in my stash regularly ever since i found out about it. I just plop it in my Egyptian like any other afzal and smoke away. Did you get the old unwashed stuff or the new washed one? Yes. Afzal is now, washed! I was smoking the last of my unwashed lychee. :(

Yes mine was washed and dyed like crazy. Very disappointing but the only difference in Pan Rasna is the packaging now. 

Enjoying Nakhla Cinnamon, this flavor will mix perfectly with DA I think

Strange. I've had it in my stash regularly ever since i found out about it. I just plop it in my Egyptian like any other afzal and smoke away. Did you get the old unwashed stuff or the new washed one? Yes. Afzal is now, washed! I was smoking the last of my unwashed lychee. :( Yes mine was washed and dyed like crazy. Very disappointing but the only difference in Pan Rasna is the packaging now.    Enjoying Nakhla Cinnamon, this flavor will mix perfectly with DA I think I don't really get their deal. Why go the washed way and start dying? I'm heavily disappointed myself! I haven't yet tried their washed stuff besides Bombay pan masala, so may be that's what was wrong with your lychee.

Last night I did a mix of Mizo Peach, Nak Sheherazade Earl Grey and Nak Khan El Khalili. My girlfriend didn't care for it much (she's not into khan at all), but I thought it was nice smoke. Certainly not an every day thing, but it was pretty rich and complex, which is something I'm always a fan of.

Tried Zaghloul for the first time last night, it was interesting to say the least. I couldn't get the bowl to cherry after a while but I think I will mix it with DA and see how that goes. 

Right now smoking DA in a new unglazed bowl. My unglazed Pan bowl smells delicious after 2 kilos going through it and now I want to have an unglazed bowl for every flavor! 

Tried Zaghloul for the first time last night, it was interesting to say the least. I couldn't get the bowl to cherry after a while but I think I will mix it with DA and see how that goes. 

Right now smoking DA in a new unglazed bowl. My unglazed Pan bowl smells delicious after 2 kilos going through it and now I want to have an unglazed bowl for every flavor! 

That is basically what happened to me with the turk bowls, I was smoking a lot of khan out of one of them and a lot of mango out of the other and after a while of consistant use unglazed bowls are pretty amazing if you keep one flavor for each bowl. Now I have like 14 turk bowls :-p

But I must say, this crown classic V3 does work extremely well with OG nakhla.

Jury is still out on which one I like better for OG, I need a few more sessions with the classic v3

As for zag, pack that shit real tight and use a good amount of heat.

Smoked sweet melon today in the crown classic V3.