What are you smoking right now?

I will be smoking nakhla mizo watermelon or guava tonight. :-) hehe ... the watermelon smells like AF but less chemically and not so artificial ... and the guava ... oh boy ... that smells like ... sex ... yes i said it ... SEX.

I am very excited about the guava. Prob top 5 for best smelling shishas i have ever smelt!

QUOTE (iamscott06 @ Apr 12 2008, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chillen on my back porch in M-Town smoking some Static Starlight! Its a little cold out but this Tangiers is KILLER!! Totally worth it!

Do you live in Middletown?!

Al Waha Bounty...smoked AW Orange Cream before this bowl
delicious.

Tangiers og blueberry (60%) Nakhla mizo mint (20%) AF vanilla (20%) Its a very tasty mix, but I think the mint could be about 10% and it would be prefect...

QUOTE (Jeff_T @ Jun 18 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tangiers og blueberry (60%) Nakhla mizo mint (20%) AF vanilla (20%) Its a very tasty mix, but I think the mint could be about 10% and it would be prefect...

Weird, I just packed a bowl of OG Blueberry and AF Vanilla. I didn't even think about adding mint, too late now. We'll see how this one goes.

Decided to find the hookah that's been packed up since college. Luckily I was anal about cleaning stuff before I packed it up, so both hookahs are in ready-to-go shape, just dusty! Along with it, some 2 year+ old Starbuzz Guava I found in the back of the fridge... could be even older..

Actually, it tasted just like I remembered it did. Good, and nice smoke, but I wasn't crazy about the flavor. Found an unlabeled zip lock bag of mint flavor (I remember dropping the big plastic jar of this on my living room floor at school and it breaking) and mixed some in which made it better.

All in all disappointing -- but at least I'm getting back into it; I forgot how enjoyable it is. I placed an order for some Al Waha Cola, 5 Star, and After 9 which should be here Thursday.

welcome back elwray! get some fresh shisha and it'll be even better.

Smoking Al Waha Frapuccino and drinking an iced coffeee....pretty delicious, first time im smokin this flavor..had a sample of it. Not bad. Clouds could be better though