What are you smoking right now?

QUOTE (mattarios2 @ Jun 4 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nakhla sherezade cinnamon ... best cinnamon on the market, hands down.

Was so disappointed with AF cinnamon, way too weak flavour + that weird coconut/creamy side-flavor.

Hmmm, mizo mint or AF eskandarani apple? The mint smellls delicous and strong but DAMN, that eskandarani apple is easily the best smelling shisha ever, holy shit!

No seriously, holy shit!

I have question about cinnamon flavors,, since we are jackin this thread..

I love sweet cinnamon, like connamon rolls and cinnamon cookies... but there is spicy cinnamon too,, like those cinnamon candies.. how do i know which one the shisha is gonna taste like?

uhm right now I'm smoking SB exotic bubblegum

I just had enough leftovers in my containers to fill a small phunnel, so it's become a weird mix of tangiers kashmir, k-cherry, k-apple, orange soda, passion fruit and al waha melon. Let's just say the taste is.... interesting?

Romman Good Times and Tangiers Cactus Fruit are sitting at my house (thanks UPS!) and waiting to be smoked. Gotta. Get. Out. Of. The. Office.

QUOTE (fcbayern @ Jun 4 2009, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have question about cinnamon flavors,, since we are jackin this thread..

I love sweet cinnamon, like connamon rolls and cinnamon cookies... but there is spicy cinnamon too,, like those cinnamon candies.. how do i know which one the shisha is gonna taste like?

uhm right now I'm smoking SB exotic bubblegum

on the inhale it is sweet sweet luscious cinnamon, on the exhale it is spicy cinnamon.

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jun 4 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you baby jesus for the miracle you call Cactus Fruuiiiitttttttt

Even without capitalizing Jesus, Eric might have some qualms with this... smile.gif Edited by Sherwood

QUOTE (Hojo @ Jun 3 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2/3 Nakhla Mandarin
1/3 Tangiers F-Line Red Tea

This was a mix recommended to me by TinyJ, and boy, was he ever right about it being delicious!

Curiously, even though Mandarin is a really strong flavor, the Red Tea is coming through very well. I'm not even a big fan of tea but this mix is outstanding! Thanks a lot for making me try it, Josh. You're the man!

You're welcome... I need to get some more shisha to mix this back up... sooooo good.