Water jug + hoses + bowl =?

So I was walking down to the store last night from my dorms, and what do I see? My pal Jon smoking hookah! But the odd thing was...
...he had made it from a one-gallon water jug, plastic tubing from home depot, and a clay bowl that he bought downtown. It looked like it smoked just fine, but I wonder if the smoke was harsh or not. It was a pretty ingenius idea for us poor college kids, but it looked so ghetto I just had to laugh for a while.
Anyways, anyone else ever see a home-made hookah like that? Or something else just as bizarre?

Hahaha... I've seen several "ghetto" hookah's. Although, making a water pipe is more common among those smoking unmentionables.

Smoking hookah isnt all about 'getting the smoke'. Its about relaxing,
and enjoying the flavor. Having a beautiful narghille isnt a bad thing
to add to the experiance.

[quote name='jeans']I didn't get a chance to try it out, which is why I didn't comment on the taste. Now I sort of want to make one, just to say I did.[/quote]
I, too, wanted to make my own hookah...it's called bordom.  Set up a real hookah and have a nice bowl, you'll feel much better in the morning.
But if you must, atleast give us a step-by-step and review of its proformance.
*******************   Post #300   ****  I am GOD!!! *******************......sorry