Grandma anit-smoking comercial

ravi

• 2 months later...
You obviously have no f**king soul...
I can honestly say that I got choked up a bit after watching that commercial, and I got my ass on that phone and gave my grandma a call...
The little brother waiting for his big brother to pick him up after practice didn't really do it for me though. Sad, but nothing compared to a grandma

Welcome to WBS where everything is BS!...today is March 22, 2008...We bring you a sponsored message:"Do you know someone who smokes cigarettes? Do you know someone who uses any tobacco products at all? My mother was smoking...so I turned her in for reeducation!My boyfriend was chewing something that could have been tobacco, so I smashed a pot over his head and called the police.My beloved wife of 23 years stopped smoking alomst a year ago, but I recently caught her smoking. I told her I was leaving her and that she was a useless excuse for a human being. I mean, who wants a nicotine addict around?Why take the chance of smoking? If you are caught, you will be arrested, fined, sentenced to jail time, rehabilitation, community service and finally reeducation. Most people lose their jobs and many more those who they love!I sentence people all the time to prison for smoking. What else can you do? They poison the air with toxic chemicals and they are contributing to the greenhouse effect. As a judge, I take a hard stand against smoking.I lost my job, my house, my car and my husband. He took my kids and I can't find them. My parents won't speak to me, my brothers and sister won't speak to me, my friends won't speak to me and now I'm homeless! They kicked me out of the hotel I was staying in when they found out the truth. Police come by twice a day harassing me. Nobody will even talk to me, they just turn the other way and pretend to cough. God! I wish I would not have smoked that cigarette!We started undercover stings to ferret out the criminal underground smoking element that this city harbors! We arrest 10-20 people a day. Their lives are ruined. Take it from a cop, protect yourself, don't smoke and don't associate with anyone who smokes. If you suspect someone you love is smoking, get them help...call the police. This has been a Public Service Anouncement."Thank You and GOODNIGHT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...