Aw Tubs Still Available

azcoyote

QUOTE (MriswitH @ Apr 15 2008, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd buy but PayPal works the best for me. happy.gif

Thanks for your interest, and for bringing up the issue. I want to address this here for everybody.

I'D REALLY love to accept paypal for these deals - obviously I want to make this as easy for you as possible. Here's the rub. I have a free paypal account and I accepted their terms when I signed up. Their terms specifically exclude payment for tobaccos. Aside from abiding by my agreements, which is my habit, there is more. People caught in violation of this have had their accounts frozen. I use this account for Ebay transactions and can't afford to risk it.

I accept one method of payment. It's easy, fast and reasonably safe. Mail me a money order - only $.46 at walmart - and I'll send your selections really fast. If you want to spend extra money to get delivery confirmation, that's your call. But clearly it's in my self-interest to perform. What happens to my credibility if I don't?

I hope this is reassuring for you, but if not, well ...you miss out. Sorry. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (emachine @ Apr 14 2008, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am also very interested in this and I would like the following flavors shipped to 30096

Strawberry
Melon
Grape
Vanilla
Orange
Peach

and two more if you can recommend any of the leftover flavors tongue.gif

If there is no way you can accept paypal, could you pm me some instructions on how to send a money order?
Ive never sent one before

thanks a lot!

PM sent Hookah.gif

QUOTE (MriswitH @ Apr 15 2008, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (azcoyote @ Apr 15 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope this is reassuring for you, but if not, well ...you miss out. Sorry. rolleyes.gif

I understand and appreciate your feedback. By no means was I contradicting your credibility, its just the ease of the transaction as you can understand in being an avid eBayer. cool.gif

Thanks for posting that; it's just not as easy as ebay.

JUST want to say thanks for all the interest in these tubs. As an added incentive I will include a 50g sample on any size order postmarked during the month of April. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (cartercdad @ Apr 22 2008, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i might just order 12 more tubs can never have enough this stuff is great i love it and it all tastes good

Wow, so happy you are pleased.

I just figure out a way to ship these for less money. This product comes in a factory sealed inner pouch - inside the tub. By just shipping these inner bags - labeled and ziplocked for added protection - I can put 6 in a flat rate ENVELOPE which only costs $4.60 in postage. A six pack of AW would cost $24. plus $4.60 postage for total of only $28.60 It looks like, but have yet to test it, the small flat rate box will hold at least 12 and maybe 24 pouches and that ships for $8.95

These rates only apply to the US, APO and FPO addresses.

Thanks everyone. dance.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (azcoyote @ Apr 24 2008, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cartercdad @ Apr 22 2008, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i might just order 12 more tubs can never have enough this stuff is great i love it and it all tastes good

Wow, so happy you are pleased.

I just figure out a way to ship these for less money. This product comes in a factory sealed inner pouch - inside the tub. By just shipping these inner bags - labeled and ziplocked for added protection - I can put 6 in a flat rate ENVELOPE which only costs $4.60 in postage. A six pack of AW would cost $24. plus $4.60 postage for total of only $28.60 It looks like, but have yet to test it, the small flat rate box will hold at least 12 and maybe 24 pouches and that ships for $8.95

These rates only apply to the US, APO and FPO addresses.

Thanks everyone. dance.gif wacko.gif

Did you get my pm?