Aw Tubs Still Available

azcoyote

I have almost six cases (24 tubs ea.!) of this stuff. It's in good condition - a really good buy, just $4/tub.
There is
strawberry,
grape,
orange,
vanilla,
peach,
melon,
apricot,
arab coffee,
cappuccino,
double apple,
lemon,

I'm just not smoking my hookah that much lately. This is past date by two years, but it smokes just like new stock. If you are located in Phoenix, come up for a smoke and see for yourself. biggrin.gif

8 x $4 = $32. +
The $8.95 flat rate box holds eight tubs to any domestic address

total

$40.95

I just figured out how get 12 tubs in the 12.95 flat rate box, so the shipping cost per tub is practically the same whether you order 8 or 12.

QUOTE (PhishPhood @ Mar 6 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If we pay the shipping cost can yuo mail some?

Well since we are both premium members, I suppose I could offer that to you. PM me with how many tubs, flavor preferences and your addy and I'll get a shipping price. Figure on the actual postage plus $5 for packing and taking it to the post office. Let me know if you want insurance. "Flat rate box" is probably the best buy for you, but I can use ups if you prefer. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (azcoyote @ Mar 6 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have almost six cases (24 tubs ea.!) of this stuff. It's in good condition - a really good buy, just $4/tub. There is strawberry, grape, orange, vanilla, peach, melon, arab coffee, cappuccino, double apple, maybe some others. Let me know. I'm just not smoking my hookah that much lately. This is past date by two years, but it smokes just like new stock. If you are located in Phoenix, come up for a smoke and see for yourself. biggrin.gif

Edit: Have lot of grape too! No reasonable offer refused.

i am interestede in some. but i live in pa so i would need it shipped but would love a tub of strawberry, grape, orange, peach, melon. maybe even 2 of some of them. if you are willing to ship i am willing to pay. what other flavors do you have? let me know i am def interested
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (azcoyote @ Mar 6 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have almost six cases (24 tubs ea.!) of this stuff. It's in good condition - a really good buy, just $4/tub.
There is
strawberry,
grape,
orange,
vanilla,
peach,
melon,
apricot,
arab coffee,
cappuccino,
double apple,
lemon,

I'm just not smoking my hookah that much lately. This is past date by two years, but it smokes just like new stock. If you are located in Phoenix, come up for a smoke and see for yourself. biggrin.gif

8 x $4 = $32. +
The $8.95 flat rate box holds eight tubs to any domestic address

total

$40.95

I just figured out how get 12 tubs in the 12.95 flat rate box, so the shipping cost per tub is practically the same whether you order 8 or 12.

email liquidglass@gmail.com for the prices on shipping strawberry, lemon, melon, vanilla to 27506 if you would, thanks.

Just to update this and answer all the questions:

1. All flavors listed are still available

2. Tubs are $4. ea. in any of the flavors listed. These are the only flavors I have.

3. There is no minimum order, but shipping is flat rate domestic priority mail. Any US zipcode.

1-8 tubs shipping is $8.95 9-12 tubs shipping is $12.95

4. These all came from Steve in Michigan. They have been stored indoors, still in cases.

5. Payment must be made by money order or cash only. No paypal, no credit cards etc.
I will ship purchases within 2 postal days of receipt of funds.

Thanks everyone for your interest. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Still have all flavors listed in original thread, now under completed trades.

Al Waha uses ribbon-cut, unwashed tobacco that sweetened with honey, not corn syrup. No artificial colors. Packets of massel are sealed in bags and placed in tubs. I am selling tubs for $4 ea plus shipping. Flat rate shipping is the way to go. Last package only took two days to get to PA from AZ. I can get 12 tubs to fit in the$12.95 flat rate box, Probably could ship more than twice as many if I remove the tubs and place sealed packets in labeled zip lock bags. Your call.

Thanks for all the interest. Please read the review! tongue.gif

this stuff is good. i just opened the strawberry and it is like new. i will agree with him on this one. i got 12 tubs and yes i am the guy in pa. great tobacco and a even better person to deal with. wish i had more cash to buy more from you. thanks again.

I am also very interested in this and I would like the following flavors shipped to 30096

Strawberry
Melon
Grape
Vanilla
Orange
Peach

and two more if you can recommend any of the leftover flavors tongue.gif

If there is no way you can accept paypal, could you pm me some instructions on how to send a money order?
Ive never sent one before

thanks a lot!